Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It doesn't look too good for young Tish at the minute.

I don't understand it, to me he has been very good almost every time I have seen him, also carries a goal threat. Might be something more behind the scenes we don't know about. I still hope it's about getting him in peak fitness as he has a history of injury problems.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't understand it, to me he has been very good almost every time I have seen him, also carries a goal threat. Might be something more behind the scenes we don't know about. I still hope it's about getting him in peak fitness as he has a history of injury problems.

Agree with this. I really like what I have seen of Tish so far and I'm always disappointed when I see his name missing from the starting XI. It's as though Bruce made up his mind about him from the Wolves game. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

#SaveTish

To be fair, it's hard to change a winning team, and despite Gardner not looking totally assured we have still been ticking along. I expect he will get back in soon enough, looked very promising in patches this season. Whatever Bruce thinks is best, is alright for me at the moment.

That's exactly it, I think it is just a case of "if it ain't broke don't fix it". I'd expect him to get game time with Jedinak out on Friday, hopefully he show's brucey what we see in him. 

• Like 1

On 05/11/2016 at 18:05, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think he played in Bruce's first game against Wolves and was really crap. He hasn't been seen since has he?

Id like to think that the only reason he is not starting is that Bruce wants the older heads playing till we get back to nearer the top of the league, and the pressure eases.

In which case id be surprised to see him thrown in against Brighton.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why would tishbola come in now when the midfield seems to be fine thus far? maybe as an impact sub but  against wolves he was really poor.

I think even bacuna's is ahead of him now in cm

Edited by Demitri_C

Â