Keith Wyness

villan-scott

There's nothing admirable about the alleged attempt to get the club on the cheap. There are a lot of people out there who want a prize like the Villa and see the value in it - they possibly could run it better than Tony has so far, but at the end of the day it's Tony's club - he's right to get rid of Wyness if he has been underhand, it would be complete treachery. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

"understand" is journalism 101 for this is a guess and this means i can get away with saying it but if thats true then the sale is happening

wonder if keith has been touting us to some contacts hoping for a cheap sale

I wonder if Dr Tone is just sticking his head in the sand again. If Wyness is seeking investment it is for a reason.

Xia really does not seem all there. How he has made his money is beyond me.

hard to tell, he might have just done a bit of info leaking to try and remain in the job knowing that the majority of potential buyers would replace him

theres a couple of people on twitter suggesting that the suspension is due to the sale and him trying to get the price down because of being involved with a bidder

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think the Villa engine has been put in the scrapheap. Bye Keith.

Someone has filled it with Diesel by mistake. 

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Xia really does not seem all there. How he has made his money is beyond me.

What money? The only money he has is the money he has said that he has, there is no there evidence for this. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Wyness had one hell of a rap sheet from his time at Everton but Xia still saw fit to hire him.

This is what I can’t get my head around. It would have been Xia’s most important appointment after acquiring the club. How on  earth could he land this guy and keep him for 2 years! It amazes me. 

Certainly interesting this Wyness story, two ways of looking at it.

He is either involved in some form with new investors and is supplying them info etc in return for him to gain in someway.

Or

Is attracting new investment because he knows Xia wont be able to invest due to lack of money for whatever reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

He rarely has a point but - 

Hmm.....would you be so unhappy that you’d suspend them ?

Or would you sack them ?

If the scenario was as Stan outlined Wyness would’ve been summarily dismissed.

There is much more to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leighavfc said:

Certainly interesting this Wyness story, two ways of looking at it.

He is either involved in some form with new investors and is supplying them info etc in return for him to gain in someway.

Or

Is attracting new investment because he knows Xia wont be able to invest due to lack of money for whatever reason.

And XIA is determined to fix it himself stubbornly.

Either way, slimey by Wyness I feel.

We don't know, who is the bad guy? Find out on next weeks episode of "The Holte Must be Crazy".

• Haha 1

Â