Keith Wyness

villan-scott

5 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I guess so, if he was giving information out to prospective buyers that we were up the shit, or trying to solicit investment by the same means unauthorised by Xia, then I'd expect there is an investigation afoot. Could all be moot if we go in to administration though ay.

Could save a few quid on having to pay Wyness off if he can be dismissed on grounds of being a scumbag.

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Could save a few quid on having to pay Wyness off if he can be dismissed on grounds of being a scumbag.

True so would be in administrator's interest to be able to cancel that contract rather than pay out. It's a riot so far this summer! Normally all we get is being pissed off we can't loan Januzaj or Schneider turning us down and stuff.

20 minutes ago, av1 said:

Mmmmmm

I would take Collymore with a pinch of salt. Wyness as a CEO had a duty of care for all employee's at Aston Villa. He had to make a desperate call to Burnley for the Westwood money to meet payroll. With not enough revenue coming in to meet HMRC bills or payroll to be met its means the business is insolvent. The club has to call in the administrators at that point. The black hole at Villa is around £100 million over the next 12 months. The tax bill doesn't even scratch the surface. Xia has run us into the ground. Xia cannot bankroll us like Lerner did until we are sold. We can no longer pay our bills , wages or debts. The Dr has gambled with our club to the point of no return. At least Lerner could pay the bills and did. I think Wyness has known for a long time Xia is more hype than substance.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KHV said:

I would take Collymore with a pinch of salt. Wyness as a CEO had a duty of care for all employee's at Aston Villa. He had to make a desperate call to Burnley for the Westwood money to meet payroll. With not enough revenue coming in to meet HMRC bills or payroll to be met its means the business is insolvent. The club has to call in the administrators at that point. The black hole at Villa is around £100 million over the next 12 months. The tax bill doesn't even scratch the surface. Xia has run us into the ground. Xia cannot bankroll us like Lerner did until we are sold. We can no longer pay our bills , wages or debts. The Dr has gambled with our club to the point of no return. At least Lerner could pay the bills and did. I think Wyness has known for a long time Xia is more hype than substance.

Sounds like you are sympathising with Wyness there. Why, I don’t know. Both are incredibly incompotant, whilst you only have to look at Wyness time at Everton and now the situation with ourselves to realise his **** will deffinetly not smell like roses. 

• Like 1

I think Xia is far more to blame over this than Wyness. He is just the monkey to the organ grinder.  He improved the corporate stuff, hired a promising commerical manager, got in a highly regarded director of football in Steve Round, and at the time most people were happy to see Bruce come in and give Villa the experience to get us up. If Tony now doesn't/can't get/never had the cash, it isn't Wyness fault.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chap of Steel said:

Argh. Hate the image of us chasing up Burnley for the money. Sad times. 

More terrified if they might try trick us to take Westwood back ;)

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

There are sensitive details about wages and club finances all over the press now. Wyness has done this and for one reason only, to destabilise the club so he can sweep in with his pals. It's disgraceful. 

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

There are sensitive details about wages and club finances all over the press now. Wyness has done this and for one reason only, to destabilise the club so he can sweep in with his pals. It's disgraceful. 

Got any links to the articles Jareth?

4 hours ago, Chap of Steel said:

Argh. Hate the image of us chasing up Burnley for the money. Sad times. 

I know it’s horrible isn’t it. Last summer people were saying we could entice Dyche from the premier league because “it’s only Burnley”. Now we are begging them for money... begging Burnley.. a club that has **** wooden seats... Burnley... :bang:

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Guessing it's Moxley again? (who's getting this from Wyness.)

Haven't been to the mirror original article but no doubt probably. It's the complete innards of the club's wage structure laid bare, can only be Wyness who clearly likes to do his talking via press proxies. 

• Like 1

Obviously Wyness is leaking all this. Well the fat f*** signed the okay so it's not like he's the victim is it?!

Definitely a case of destabilizing to lower the asking price if you ask me. Vultures.

Â