On 12/06/2018 at 01:42, TheStagMan said:

We have either had a coup attempt or we have a shyster owner who is going to destroy us. Either way we have serious problems at our beloved club, the noise that is going around does not help them get fixed though.

Sorry to only partially quote you, but it's all that's relevant to my post.

We don't even know this much (wait, do we?). Could it simply be two men at loggerheads over the future of the club and/or their responsibilities to it?

So anyone has any idea about Wyness twitter comeback yesterday was all about?

He just posted this:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gang_of_Four

The Gang of Four (Simplified Chinese: 四人帮; Traditional Chinese: 四人幫; pinyin: Sì rén bāng) was a group of Chinese Communist Party leaders in the People's Republic of China who were arrested and removed from their positions in 1976, following the death of Mao Zedong, and were primarily blamed for the events of the Cultural Revolution. The group consisted of Mao's widow Jiang Qing and three of her close associates, Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen. All of them had been relatively obscure before 1966, but rose to prominence during the Cultural Revolution and came to occupy high positions in the Chinese government. They controlled four areas; intellectual education, basic theories in science and technology, teacher-student relations and school discipline, and party policies regarding intellectuals. After the Cultural Revolution subsided in 1969, they retained Mao’s support and maintained political power through control of the media and propaganda outlets.

A link to a web page about a group of Chines communist leaders called the Gang of Four.

Has he lost it, sun stroke, fallen of the wagon or is he sitting at home with a tin foil hat hiding from satellites?

chinese leaders who were overthrown from power because what they told everyone was a great thing was actually **** horrible to the people!!

its a little unprofessional and surprising from a man who is trying legal action against the club, something tells me we will never know what actually happened with him, i think they're both crooks and we will be well rid of both