Keith Wyness

villan-scott

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What is this doc saying? It’s not loading in mine 

you can view them here

Termination of appointment of Keith Wyness as a director on 12 June 2018

I don’t agree with people on social media referring to Keith’s body shape. I prefer to refer to his baldy slaphead or his ugly saggy chops or his slimy personality.

Sling your hook baldy! ..and take your Alexa with you!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

This is funny. I read a report from a Chinese website that some ITK from Villa club said that Wyness fabricated all this for a potential 1M compensation if the club is re-sold.

I didn't believe it, therefore didn't post it here.

http://finance.eastday.com/m/20180608/u1ai11508942.html

And now he asked for 6M? F off. 

I think the 6m was his waist size when they were doing the suits for wembley  - they run of material so he resigned. 

28 minutes ago, hippo said:

I think the 6m was his waist size when they were doing the suits for wembley  - they run of material so he resigned. 

That's the most plausible thing I've read since this whole thing started :D

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Finally this can be moved to Other Football :P 

You can say that again!

Obviously we still don't know all the facts, but it's beginning to look more and more like Wyness was the villain here. 

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Maybe he was when he was employed by us but since he was suspended he said **** them

So he goes from being an altruistic guardian of the great name of Aston Villa to being a c*^t a few days later?

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

So he goes from being an altruistic guardian of the great name of Aston Villa to being a c*^t a few days later?

Whilst a director of the company, he'd have had director's duties regarding AVFC Ltd. Once removed as a director, he no longer has those duties imposed upon him.

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

13 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Whilst a director of the company, he'd have had director's duties regarding AVFC Ltd. Once removed as a director, he no longer has those duties imposed upon him.

I see. So that's when and why he started acting like a c*^t.

15 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I see. So that's when and why he started acting like a c*^t.

I have no idea if that happened and if so when it did.

It may well be the case that he acted contrary to his duties as a director. It may also be that he didn't. Either way, being a director of the company or not being a director of the company is an importantly different circumstance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

I have no idea if that happened and if so when it did.

It may well be the case that he acted contrary to his duties as a director. It may also be that he didn't. Either way, being a director of the company or not being a director of the company is an importantly different circumstance.

:D Thanks for pointing that out.

• Haha 1

Â