Keith Wyness

villan-scott

On 07/06/2018 at 08:49, rodders0223 said:

Just heard Barbara the tea lady gets time and a half for Sunday games.

TIME & FOOKIN' HALF! 

Wait - who's this Barbara? What's happened to Doris? 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

The article said he was suing for constructive dismissal, I wouldn’t class that as a breach of contract. The 60m was a mistype should’ve been £6m, even so seems exaggerated.

Ok Ho is on twitter so he may have said something about Wyness, but Organ? I’ve never seen him say anything in public. 

I’m not supporting Xia in this btw, there appears to be wrongdoings by all parties here. I just don’t think the article about Wyness taking legal action is completely pointless at this stage.

But technically you don’t sue a company for constructive dismissal, so the press reporting of this is sloppy. It’s pretty clear however that some legal action  is happening  - we just have to wait to see how far it goes.

11 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

This is funny. I read a report from a Chinese website that some ITK from Villa club said that Wyness fabricated all this for a potential 1M compensation if the club is re-sold.

I didn't believe it, therefore didn't post it here.

http://finance.eastday.com/m/20180608/u1ai11508942.html

And now he asked for 6M? F off. 

Your style of writing makes me think you have lived in the UK? 

I like and appreciate your posts. But I’m on to you sonny Jim! ;)

• Like 1

Wyness has (seemingly) been feeding stories to the press, possibly to save face. Probably happens all the time but stinks of someone running to his mates when the shit hits the fan to defend himself. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Actually met Wyness in a pub in the jewellery quarter earlier in the year. I asked him if we were going to be alright and he said we would be.

The lying bastard.

You should sue him for constructive dismissal of your concern.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dale said:

Not on employment grounds, unless he is claiming we've discriminated based on a protected characteristic, or have directly breached contract in some way (not employment issue per se). You don't have the right to claim unfair dismissal (constructive or otherwise) until you've been employed for two years... I mean I'm assuming he's an employee as if he's on a service contract (which wouldn't be strictly legal) - other issues arise. It seems unlikely he has a case. 

8CD5100C-D188-45DC-BE1C-7293B7D26D3A.jpeg

• Haha 1

If he’s suspended, how can he sue for any kind of dismissal?

secondly, if he was only trying to explore buyers in the best interest of the club, why would he suddenly decide not to act in the best interest of the club?

6 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

secondly, if he was only trying to explore buyers in the best interest of the club, why would he suddenly decide not to act in the best interest of the club?

The idea that "I was only acting in the best interests of the club" and then turning around and sue-ing for 6million. Yeah, okay that adds up.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

This is funny. I read a report from a Chinese website that some ITK from Villa club said that Wyness fabricated all this for a potential 1M compensation if the club is re-sold.

I didn't believe it, therefore didn't post it here.

http://finance.eastday.com/m/20180608/u1ai11508942.html

And now he asked for 6M? F off. 

Cheers for this. I understand we won't hear a great deal about what happened officially while there is a legal battle going on - however as Wyness has done a vast deal of talking anonymously through the UK press, then it's only fair to hear this side of it too. As for which is true, the truth will out!

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

The idea that "I was only acting in the best interests of the club" and then turning around and sue-ing for 6million. Yeah, okay that adds up.... 

Maybe he was when he was employed by us but since he was suspended he said **** them

Statement just come out on official site

click here

Aston Villa Football Club can confirm that Keith Wyness has now left the Club.

The Club notes the media speculation relating to Keith’s departure and prospective legal proceedings. 

The Club will be happy to defend legal proceedings if called on to do so and does not propose to comment further at this time.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/06/12/club-statement-keith-wyness-leaves

Club statement: Keith Wyness

Aston Villa Football Club can confirm that Keith Wyness has now left the Club.

The Club notes the media speculation relating to Keith’s departure and prospective legal proceedings. 

The Club will be happy to defend legal proceedings if called on to do so and does not propose to comment further at this time.

15th May - memo goes out to shareholders from the board recommending Keith's contract be altered

21st May - It is passed

25th May - Tony files it

What date did the tax stuff hit the proverbial media fan? And why would that come out?

21 minutes ago, Jareth said:

15th May - memo goes out to shareholders from the board recommending Keith's contract be altered

21st May - It is passed

25th May - Tony files it

What date did the tax stuff hit the proverbial media fan? And why would that come out?

What is this doc saying? It’s not loading in mine 

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What is this doc saying? It’s not loading in mine 

Just that 1 - Shares can be issued by the directors whenever they want (for investment). 2 - The dates and events as above for Wyness prior to the media storm.

Â