Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

So a 2 man central midfield, never going to work.

Hope he is a fast learner, because atm he is clueless.

Utterly disappointed so far by him, but I do concede he hasn't got a lot to work with.

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Lerner drove the club into a **** mess a total shambles. The players have zero confidence and the players we are witnessing as being shit are the ones we managed to recruit under the shit investment of Lerner. We have been crap tonight and I question the judgement if a manager who picks Richards and Gardner . But the fact we have those shit players at the club is purely down to Lerner . He is absolved from nothing , not one thing. This club is way better off for that **** no longer being the owner . Trying to stick up for Lerner on the back of this is quite the most ludicrous and utterly ridiculous opinion I have seen on this site in 13 years and believe me I've seen some stuff  on here . 

We don't always agree but I love reading your stuff when it comes to that word removed Lerner. 

Richards as Captain and at CB :crylaugh:

The fact he is in the team at all beggars belief. 

Have they seriously not reviewed what the **** happened last season??!!

Absolute Garbage. I'm staying away until this nonsense stops.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

Lerner drove the club into a **** mess a total shambles. The players have zero confidence and the players we are witnessing as being shit are the ones we managed to recruit under the shit investment of Lerner. We have been crap tonight and I question the judgement if a manager who picks Richards and Gardner . But the fact we have those shit players at the club is purely down to Lerner . He is absolved from nothing , not one thing. This club is way better off for that **** no longer being the owner . Trying to stick up for Lerner on the back of this is quite the most ludicrous and utterly ridiculous opinion I have seen on this site in 13 years and believe me I've seen some stuff  on here . 

Right on man.

Edited by rodders0223

This 4-2-3-1 thing hasn't worked in the past five years for Villa. It's still not working now. Fullbacks are terribly isolated and our midfielders are crap.

Called this result once the team selection was out. Bunn? Richards? Okore? Gardner? Luton were there for the taking - they are terrible until we scored the goal and didn't know what to do. If we can't beat Luton, this six month unbeaten run is going to last a lot longer.

You can't blame him for the past, but he's hardly impressing at the moment. Yet more embarrassment.

• Like 2

Yes he inherited shit. Yes the players have **** all confidence . Yes it needs rebuilding but

he picked Richards and made him captain

he hasn't been that active in the market

as he walked off the pitch he looked like a beaten man already .

• Like 1

Disappointing that RDM sat there like us fans in disbelief. We've been watching this for years.. and we can't do anything.. what's his excuse? 

Obviously he needs time.. but his tactics.. man management has me worried so far. Doesn't appear to have installed any confidence what's so ever in these players

• Like 3

Richards as captain and then being moved to Cb is terrible decision making.

He said he had big plans for Grealish but a 10 minute sub and a position that doesn't suit him hardly looks like it.

We've now played a 2 man midfield in the last two games with players that can't handle it 

Lots of work to do RDM. You can start by pushing some transfers through with the dr. 

• Like 1

I'm not blaming RBM for this shower of shite!  The players on the field have to take some responsibility and should have been more than good enough to beat the likes of Luton.  They are so weak minded it's untrue.  The only positive I can take from this is RDM and his coaching team will now know this too.   Richards, Gardner, Hutton shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.  I'm not even that gutted we lost tonight.

Â