Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

The chances Dr Tony will ever been since again at Villa Park? Unlikely.  

I hope not. The guy has taken us all for fools and I think his position as owner has become untenable. He has treated the fans with contempt and the club with disrespect. 

24 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I hope not. The guy has taken us all for fools and I think his position as owner has become untenable. He has treated the fans with contempt and the club with disrespect. 

Nobody was saying that when he was splashing the cash and writing codshite on twatter.  Its only know that questions are being asked. I am just as guilty as everyone else that hoped for the best- but should have known better. 

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Hahaha You also speak sense. I don't agree with either of you on Bruce, but I respect your viewpoint, As for Xia (to keep it on topic ?)

Ha Ha.....I don't ever remember having a view on Bruce in the sense you intimate....I've always just defended what I thought was unfair or unjust comments.

However, The alternative has never been properly presented in order to debate.

I have never baulked at a better option.....just yet to hear one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheEgo said:

Hahaha You also speak sense. I don't agree with either of you on Bruce, but I respect your viewpoint, As for Xia (to keep it on topic ?)

What about Mark, you can't leave him out or Eastie......come on......you're on a roll.?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Nobody was saying that when he was splashing the cash and writing codshite on twatter.  Its only know that questions are being asked. I am just as guilty as everyone else that hoped for the best- but should have known better. 

Really ? I think there has been an element of doubt from day 1. Bottom line is no one can see where the money come from ...Recon appears to be just a cloudy front for heaven knows what....

The doubt for Xia has always been present imo. 

8 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

This appeals to me, I have always wanted to own us and I could afford that. Hope I have the support of all of you!

are you HDE's son?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Yeah, its great.....it picks up possible penalties...... that would normally be missed.

Ray Charles  would have spotted Harry Kanes rugby tackles.

Var was telling them it was penalties. It’s the humans using it that failed. 

Keeping on topic. Tony out! 

16 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

So who is everyone going to follow after the crumble? Wimbledon style Villa team? Kiddie Harriers? Solihull Moors?

Probably a European team in a good league.  Not sure I could follow another English team.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

19 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

So who is everyone going to follow after the crumble? Wimbledon style Villa team? Kiddie Harriers? Solihull Moors?

Nuneaton Borough - now we've got our name back from the FA fiddle bandits.

Up the Borough!!

8 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Where does the earlier stories about buying/helping out Lyngby fit in with all this? Why would he be looking to buy another club if he has no money?

Assumption that we would be promoted. It’s clear now that every forward plan from the last year was based on this assumption.

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

No offence, but you're not so important (none of us are). There are people who receive a salary from the club, whose remit clearly involves ensuring the club can continue as a going concern. They are the ones who need to take responsibility, not you. 

People who shopped in BHS don't need to feel guilty about the pension scheme. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

What chance some news today? Read an Express article that does not deserve posting as it has to be rehashed news but they basically say that Tony is speaking to a number of investors - didn't say buyers.

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I am going to follow Aston Ville (2018) FC Ltd watching their meteoric rise through the leagues.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am going to follow Aston Ville (2018) FC Ltd watching their meteoric rise through the leagues.

I could never support any other football club and would lose complete in interest in football altogether. Supporting The Villa is not just about football

• Like 4

Â