Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

33 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

But where did you find this info? (I'm not saying you are wrong)

In short, many places, Chinese Stock market, Companies house, China news articles, Financial Times, various other articles and what I have heard from those actually ITK (which clearly I can't say who and what I know)

20 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Not long till the next tax bill is due

Have you an advent calendar designed for such purpose??

Edited by TRO

On 17/06/2018 at 10:39, WaccoeOnline said:

You see this is the stuff that “sensible” voices kept saying at Leeds.  And then it turned out - repeatedly - we were way more ****ed than even the worst worriers were worried about.

Looking back those saying “no proof so far”, “too early to be certain they are lying crooks”, “it’s all conjecture and conspiracy”, “I’m willing to give them a chance” were as wrong and as damaging to fan unity as those who cynically threw in their lot with the varied ****ers who were ruining us.

It made ramping up the pressure to move the scum who wrecked us on much harder and allowed them to get away with degrading  our club for that much longer.  It also fed the idea that those who wanted change were somehow disloyal to the club - “just causing trouble”, “support the club or **** off home” and the idea that somehow journalists teasing away at the truth had an agenda to damage the club (when often the reverse was the case), etc.

Im sure those “sensible heads” got a whole load of satisfaction from showing how much more mature and stable they were than those desperately worried about the future of our club.  Looking back, they were the idiots getting it very wrong.  Although as ever these types in time move on without shame to find other things to be smug and superior about on their forums of choice (though hopefully in our case with our crises seemingly over, stuff that is less important to the future of our club).

The problem with this rendition it offers no feasible alternative.

You have to remember Wacco rarely is any business perfect and beyond reproach.....some clubs that attracting no attention right now could be close to trouble.

The issue I have with change of any kind, it has to be a reasonable attempt to be better and in most cases it isn't.....I hear all the famous quotes from Enstein and so on, but It does not address the theory of change with no plan for improvement.....or change from one untrusting soul, to another.

This is of course another old saying " best the devil you know, than the devil you don't"

None of them, are any help really.

1 hour ago, TheEgo said:

The thing is............They won't say anything publicly and it's just an ass covering process, a tick box exercise if you will. They verified this guy to start with. I'd be very surprised if they now start acting like they know what they're doing  (imo of course) So we're left with the OS that writes what Xia wants it too.....which is f all at the moment. It's all fluffy stuff acting like all is ok. I wish to know where the money is coming from to afford the next tax bill and wages etc! Just what debt he is landing us with and what's the long term approach to all this? We've heard nothing apart from "we've reached an agreement with the HMRC to pay" (last months bill) 

Xia is now absent, we don't have a CEO and the noise out of the club is deafening. I'm concerned and I can't see how others aren't, but that is just my take on it. 

Well, we managed to negotiate and finalise a new contract for Hutton without a CEO and with an absent owner so I don't see it meaning the world is going to cave in.

Guys, clubs with nothing like the support and history we have have gone through this stuff (Portsmouth, for example) and have come through the other side.

The club is not going to disappear, worst case scenario we have a tough year and someone else buys us.

I know that no-one will actually be enjoying this but it feels like some people are revelling in the chance to let everyone know how bad they think things are, for what purpose is beyond me.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Well, we managed to negotiate and finalise a new contract for Hutton without a CEO and with an absent owner so I don't see it meaning the world is going to cave in.

Guys, clubs with nothing like the support and history we have have gone through this stuff (Portsmouth, for example) and have come through the other side.

The club is not going to disappear, worst case scenario we have a tough year and someone else buys us.

I know that no-one will actually be enjoying this but it feels like some people are revelling in the chance to let everyone know how bad they think things are, for what purpose is beyond me.

I know its no salvation and doesn't make things right....but sometimes like this you can stumble upon a few good decisions and things can click in to place.

Who is to say, Steve Bruce, may have felt he got some things wrong last season ( in terms of personnel) and now has a chance to revisit them.....who is to say one or two forced changes may fall in to his hands.

I am not saying that is the case for sure, but just, could be.

It might not turn out to be all the initial doom and gloom that was first thought.

What might make sense of 'reported' events so far is that the club is operating differently at board level to the football side. It's feasible enough that Bruce and Round and Hugh G Organ (sorry, Luke) are implementing next season's plan while Tony and, well basically it's just Tony, is in the midst of negotiations as he tries to salvage something of the club for himself - losing battle or otherwise. Quite pos any new buyer has given no objection to Bruce cracking on, it would only make sense in terms of transition for the upcoming season. Certainly the longer we go without one unified message from owner and manager, the more likely Tone's on the way out. #NotITKDontEvenKnowAnyExFootballers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Reveling??? or having a discussion on our owner on a "discussion forum" with a thread called Tony Xia.  You know it isn't compulsory to read every thread or to comment on threads you clearly feel aren't needed? Glad you think all is ok with our club from owner to manager ?

As for no CEO if you're using a 1 year contract to an existing player that all is well and we can carry on, then you're  just trying to point score. I never suggested the world would cave in did I? However, how long do you suggest we go without hearing anything before you give permission to discuss such issues? I tell you what. I'll seek YOU out when we don't pay the upcoming amounts we have, approx 20m in the next 2 weeks. Is that ok with you? ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheEgo said:

I'm sure the above is a joke..........?? Right?

Why would anyone be expecting a fathers day meal and who'd be at VP or BMH on a Sunday. If it's not a joke it's defo BS

Reading your posts since, I think you've grasped my post!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheEgo said:

As you’ve had a bit of stick can I say I for one welcome your Posts on the subject. We may or may not be in a total mess ( I think we definitely are) but whether we are or not it’s good to see whatever information and opinion is out there ( from whichever perspective ). Why anyone would criticise that I’ve no idea.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I'm sure we're in the shit. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the shit is knee deep, waist deep or neck deep. However, I'm leaning more toward neck deep than anything else. 

Only if you are a giraffe mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheEgo said:

In short, many places, Chinese Stock market, Companies house, China news articles, Financial Times, various other articles and what I have heard from those actually ITK (which clearly I can't say who and what I know)

I appreciate you can't reveal your sources, but why on earth could you just not say what you have heard? Genuine question. I'm not trying to ridicule you. Some might believe you and some wont, I can't see the harm either way.

How anybody can read this and think 'everything's gonna be alright' I have no idea. I've been saying for what feels like forever, but is probably actually only the last two and a half weeks, that there is absolutely no reason to believe that we will currently be able to afford our month-end bills. I expect us to be in administration before the next ten days are out. 

I hope I'm wrong, but I really doubt it. 

7 hours ago, TheEgo said:

Lerner 100% funded the club with his own cash, Xis has funded the club with others money (very little personal wealth spent as he doesn't have much) Lerner was stupid and just gave up, but he payed the bills monthly and didn't create debt to do it. I'm alarmed at just what we have charged against us by way of debt. 

I agree Xia is done here.

We were in debt to Lerner at the end though. Debt is debt no matter who you owe it to. 

Would you want to invest £30m in a business that has a chairman who is clueless? He needs to do one and quick before he blows every penny he's out into the club. Sell us cheap enough to attract someone who can invest in the club and pay off the debts. 

Â