Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Has just tweeted that there'll be a signing confirmed at 5pm today.

He's still keeping coy on who it might be.. I assume it will be Jedinak, but Xia likes to have fun and he's been playing up this visa taking ages that it could be anyone at this point. 

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What an absolute prick. Thinking Tony can bend over at a whim and sort everything out because he's too lazy to get on Twitter. Nothing fans like this really piss me off ;)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You've got a bit of a Dick Dastardly vibe with that moustache there mate!

Suddenly your pigeon request makes a lot more sense.

"Stop the (claret & blue) pigeon....."

tumblr_n8c1thUsbl1s4rha3o5_250.gif

• Like 4

Whatever anyone thinks of the Doc, I can bet he's worked his bollocks off to get to where he is. I get exhausted just following his travels on Twitter.

The desire to instill his drive into the Villa players is fantastic. Personally, I think he's great.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Whatever anyone thinks of the Doc, I can bet he's worked his bollocks off to get to where he is. I get exhausted just following his travels on Twitter.

The desire to instill his drive into the Villa players is fantastic. Personally, I think he's great.

Hell Xia inspires me to work harder and I've never met the guy in person or had a sit down pep talk from him. 

I see him travelling the globe and working non-stop, some guy asked if he was watching the Olympics and he replied that he has no time for such things. 

I know I am not wired the way he is but he makes me question if I could be doing something more worthwhile when I have some downtime, if he has that affect by proxy over the internet then in person he must be so inspiring to be around.

• Like 2

Â