Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, Wonkertonk said:

As this is indeed an Aston Villa forum, we will agree to disagree and move on from any potential Rangers discussions.

Jedinak tomorrow after another home win sounds great!

But they are fans of the club formally known as Rangers and are abusing the Villa saviour. 

"One day i will get a bite", have you nothing **** better to do with your time? Jesus wept he makes it sound like his only goal in life is to get a response out of someone.

Absolutely tragic, not just villa related theres thousands of people that spend their time doing this sort of thing. Baffling.

• Like 1

On a happier note, I have to say that Xia is winning me over. His enthusiasm really is infectious. It probably will all go wrong eventually, because everything does, but we might as well enjoy it while it lasts. And lets face it, this attention is definitely more interesting for us than Lerner's absentee landlord act. 

Go Tony! I'm on board. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

We Adore The Pope.

I think perhaps you've been forced into adoring the Pope, along with many, many other unsavoury acts to "please" those associated with that corrupt and disgusting pit. 

NOW, THERE IS YOUR BITE!! ARRGGHHH..

I'm sorry, please don't ban me.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

ffs

Dragging up shit from March before Tony was even involved.

He also keeps tweeting shit to Tony. He's got better things to do than read that crap. 

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Actually, he seems to enjoy spending his time reading - and responding to - crap.

He ignored this guy for 3 times then caved on the 4th. It was the exact same tweet. Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

Maybe somebody should tell Dr Tony how to use the block button? 

Sensational headline will follow.

"VILLA CHAIRMAN BLOCKS CONCERNED FAN ON TWITTER! IGNORES FAN WHO HAS BEEN VERBALLY ABUSED BY PLAYER!"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Sensational headline will follow.

"VILLA CHAIRMAN BLOCKS CONCERNED FAN ON TWITTER! IGNORES FAN WHO HAS BEEN VERBALLY ABUSED BY PLAYER!"

Ah sorry, Maybe i should get a twitter account to get the full indulgence and not get the half a storey that gets posted. 

Please let me know if you find my **** ;)

Â