Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

7 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I bet that guy was a right little snitch in school. 

He tweeted him 5 times about it too. With more indignation when Tony didn't reply.

What an utter arseflap.

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

On a happier note, I have to say that Xia is winning me over. His enthusiasm really is infectious. It probably will all go wrong eventually, because everything does, but we might as well enjoy it while it lasts. And lets face it, this attention is definitely more interesting for us than Lerner's absentee landlord act. 

Go Tony! I'm on board. 

This is true,  we are Aston Villa and we all know good things don't happen to us! :P

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He tweeted him 5 times about it too. With more indignation when Tony didn't reply.

What an utter arseflap.

I hate bullying but that guy needs to be mocked heavily. 

Sometimes it just necessary. 

Someone with a Twitter account ask him if his mum still buys his pyjamas. 

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This is true,  we are Aston Villa and we all know good things don't happen to us! :P

Ha!

To be honest I was meaning more in the Ozymandias, everything-crumbles-into-dust sort of way, but yes, your way is true as well. 

• Like 1

The way the tweets escalated. I just don't get the logic. Attention seeking?

5 tweets in 24 hours about something that happened before Tony was even at the club. Pathetic really.

• Like 1

Eamonn sounds like a right bitch. I am usually against all forms of bullying, online or otherwise. In this case though, let him have it. 

I cannot understand why people use twitter, as a marketing tool to sell your shit to the masses fair enough...but people actually use it as a form of conversation? Who are these people? I don't know any of them.

7 hours ago, StanBalaban said:
Big Tone hasn't posted it (yet), and I'm not sure if the Tweet is from a human or a nose, but what annoys me is that two Villa fans have retweeted it!!!!

:bang:

"Annerversary" - times like this when you realise that trolling on the internet really is all some people have going for them.  Poor sods :(

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

If you think that disrespecting an entire religion is somehow connected to Rangers or justifiable because you were goaded, then you really need to take a long look at yourself

Anybody who wants to disrespect religions, pop over to the religion thread in OT. However, be prepared to disrespect ALL of them equally... 

9 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

Sorry mate-I'm a bit slow off the mark here.  What has he done wrong?  I only see him taking the piss out of 5000 at Blues?

He has deleted it now I believe. He tried to get Tony to wish Fred and Rose West a happy anniversary.

Some people find that amusing, if it came from a supporter of another club I'd understand it and would likely think fair play even if it is a bit 2011. That's the name of the game. However to try and embarrass your own club like that for your own puerile, childish amusement is so unbelievably selfish I don't really know where to begin explaining how pissed off it makes me. 

I think he got the message anyway!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wonkertonk said:

As long as he didn't insult a religion, it's fine.

He is a good lad, after all.. His parents are also nice people.

I thought you wanted to draw a line under it Mr "I must get the last word in"

Please stick to your word and not continue your obsession with me.

Thanks in advance

15 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He has deleted it now I believe. He tried to get Tony to wish Fred and Rose West a happy anniversary.

Some people find that amusing, if it came from a supporter of another club I'd understand it and would likely think fair play even if it is a bit 2011. That's the name of the game. However to try and embarrass your own club like that for your own puerile, childish amusement is so unbelievably selfish I don't really know where to begin explaining how pissed off it makes me. 

I think he got the message anyway!

But you're only saying that because xia is apparently your boyfriend 

• Like 4

Â