Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

56 minutes ago, av1 said:

I can't think of anyone i want less than Pearson. A horrible word removed to top of a horrible season. 

1 hour ago, sne said:

Just had a horrible feeling it will be Stuart Pearce :o

I think you found one :P

1. @patmurphybbc it's been said that Lerner previously rejected the idea of Nigel Pearson as he was "toxic". This still the case? #AVFC

0 retweets1 like

Retweet

View Tweet activity

More

@bobchuwah Not sure it matters now,as Lerner's taken a backseat. Newly- constituted football board + Brian Little would handle it.When & if.

Bugger.....

we're going to end up with that idiot Pearson aren't we?

this season has deeply embedded a sense of apathy towards the team, the club and football in general.

if we hire Pearson (or Bruce for that matter), I cant imagine my enthusiasm will return anytime soon.

In fact, I'll probably purposely switch off even more.

Edited by theboyangel

i think a big personality is needed, Garde might be screaming behind the scenes but publically although visably angry is still timid. Ultimately I think the fans need the public persona as much as the results and effort to improve. 

Id be more than happy with Pearson, I have friends who are Leicester supporters and they talk about Pearson as a good man manager who takes no shit. He has experience in the Championship and staying in the Premiership and even when Leicester were not picking up points every week one thing that could be said was they were putting a shift in.

He has a huge dislike for the media which is where a lot of his reputation comes from. Id be happy for him to be our manager next season. 

The problem is that none of us know how any potential manager will work out. A lot depends on how well they're backed financially. 

I'm in favour of Moyes, don't really fancy Pearson or Bruce, mainly because I don't like them as characters. If either got the job then I'd still support them in the desperate hope that they could get us playing well and promoted. Whether they're capable though, flip only knows. Footballs too unpredictable. 

Definitely Pearson for me, yes I am fully aware of how objectionable the man can be and personally I wouldn't cross the road to talk to him, however I can't look past the extremely good job he did with Leicester and in my opinion should be credited in part with what's happening over there right now. I've always wanted to see integrity, dignity and class in our managers but right now we're in such an awful mess I'm happy to overlook this, as I believe he could guide us straight back up.

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

i think a big personality is needed, Garde might be screaming behind the scenes but publically although visably angry is still timid. Ultimately I think the fans need the public persona as much as the results and effort to improve. 

Id be more than happy with Pearson, I have friends who are Leicester supporters and they talk about Pearson as a good man manager who takes no shit. He has experience in the Championship and staying in the Premiership and even when Leicester were not picking up points every week one thing that could be said was they were putting a shift in.

He has a huge dislike for the media which is where a lot of his reputation comes from. Id be happy for him to be our manager next season. 

No what have you been watching ! He is out of his depth at every level. He is a very nice man thou that seems to float a lot of boats!

Roberto Di Matteo. Available, got west brom promoted

Great shout. I had forgotten all about him! I really liked him. Wanted him when we got Lambert in. How different things may have been.

22 minutes ago, mwj said:

If we hire Pearson then I am done. **** this shit

Yeah, if we hire one of those knuckle draggers of his ilk I might take a sabbatical for the 3-6 months it will take until he's sacked.

• Like 1