Keinan Davis

a-k

39 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Wow, ok bud I’ll leave you to that one I couldn’t disagree more. 

So what level do you think he is? I’m assuming naturally you don’t think he is a PL level player so our difference is that you think he’s a top end championship player whereas I think he’s a bit lower, it’s not an extreme difference.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He signed a new 4 year contract about a year ago, remember?

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

June 2024 m8......

Bloody Nora!

Why???

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Why???

I think it's because the things he has are quite unusual - it's rare to see a young player hold up the ball as well as he does. He's physically very strong. I think we've gambled on the rest of his game developing and, well. this is his chance. I hope he does well.

• Like 1

He's got another two and half years left on his deal, which is a good thing, we don't want to lose him for nothing, if he does well at Forest it means we will have a chance of getting a decent fee for him should we decided to sell.

35 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Good luck Keinan. Grabban have ten goals this season so he has huge competition to start.

It would take him 100 games to hit ten based on his current trajectory.

• Like 1

Do Forest play two strikers now?

They have Grabban and there's no way Keinan will start ahead of him given the respective goalscoring records. Lyle Taylor also there and he's reasonably prolific striker at championship. Joe Lolley also around still although more of wide forward.

Not sure Davis will start much, probably more case of him getting regular 20-30 cameos and then getting some starts for the Sat-Tues/weds-Sat grind we know well from down there.

Grabban has been playing wide left of a front three recently, and they also sometimes play with two strikers through the middle, so should be plenty of opportunity for Davis to get game time. Gerrard himself has said recently that he doesn't think there's any point in players going out on loan if they're not going to play, so we must have had some kind of assurance that he's going to be given a decent chance.

Â