Keinan Davis

a-k

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hope he goes there and shows a few on here what he can do. 

Worst case scenario - he can’t get into the team and Villa are stuck with him for the next 2 years sending him out on loan to an even lower league.

Best case scenario - He does really well and scores 10 goals. We sell him to Forest or another mid-table championship team for £2-4 million in the summer.

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Fingers crossed he stays fit and gets a fair crack - he deserves a chance to prove himself with a run of games; he's been tremendously unlucky in his career so far.

So unlucky that despite doing practically nothing earns £45k per week….so so unlucky the poor kid!

Edited by nick76

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

So unlucky that despite doing practically nothing earns £45k per week….so so unlucky the poor kid!

No he doesn't and regardless of salary a footballer wants to play football. It must be absolutely devastating having to rehab and watch a quarter of your career dwindle by because of niggles and injuries.

If he stayed remotely fit he'd be an established PL player by now. I have no doubt.

I really like Keinan. He puts himself about, always looks a threat and positively influences games when he comes on, works hard, strong as an ox, good feet but...it just doesn't seem to work. The lad isn't a goal threat at this level.

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect this is the start of his tumble towards league 1/2 obscurity.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If he stayed remotely fit he'd be an established PL player by now

I don’t think he’s ever shown enough that he could be considered to have the ability to be a PL player.  He just always looked like a player that at best, when fit, would fit a Championship team and arguably at best the lower half of that league.

Edited by nick76

Â