Keinan Davis

a-k

His first premier league goal at last !  : >

I'm so pleased for him! He's got it off his back finally, now maybe he'll shoot with a bit more confidence in his next few games, fingers crossed. Like some of you on here this evening I also want him to get a start. Like, in the next match!

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's been shat on this season as a young lad trying to make his way in the game.

Surely everyone even Smith's biggest support can see that.

how has he been shat on? Because he cant get in the team ahead of Watkins who is an England international now

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

how has he been shat on? Because he cant get in the team ahead of Watkins who is an England international now

8 minutes cameos. Not being brought on when we needed a goal.

Came on against Fulham and ripped it upthen the next game sat on the bench whilst 3 subs were made.

We're Villa. We develop our own players and give them the chances to develop.. 

Isn't that why we hated Bruce and Lambert (aside from the shite football)

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

From what I’ve seen he’s more impactful than Wesley, Wesley has his own attributes but this guy is the best on hold the play and being part of our attack. He’s really unlucky though as his starts last season were against tough teams yet Samatta kept starting who only had one shot post lockdown. 
It’s not about goal or assists, its about holding the playing and being dangerous. Trez and El Ghazi don’t know how to control, Barkley is Barkley. Those 3 are our main reasons for our form. Davis and Ramsey are much better. But we keep losing minutes for DS hopes. Ut was clear we won’t score the way we played, yet Smith kept it to the last minute. I don’t mind Traore and his creativity, nor some minutes for Trez, El Ghazi or Barkley, but Davis offers something else. 

Really delighted for him, hopefully it gives DS the courage to start him next game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Struck the ball Well when he hit the post also, delighted he finally got his goal fantastic attitude to keep at it many would have given up 

Forgot about that, thought that was the typical nearly Kienan finish so fantastic he still scored after that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The fact that he came on, and Watkins was STILL on the pitch, shows that it can be done, and actually work.

All it takes is some ingenuinty.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The fact that he came on, and Watkins was STILL on the pitch, shows that it can be done, and actually work.

All it takes is some ingenuinty.

Oh I have no problem with that, just the part that he has been shat on

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think people would just like to see a bit more trust.

Seems to be this odd idea we can't do anything with two actual forwards on the pitch yet against (o.k two weak teams) it's got us 4 points so that shows at least against weaker teams next season it's not a bad plan B tactic at all particularly as Ollie isn't the most reliable finisher out there.

At least we barely signed him for anything. Board wouldn't like it if we sign someone for 15m in the summer and he just gets 10-15 minutes off the bench next season so Dean needs to understand two strikers on the pitch at the same time isn't the axis of evil, majority of teams do it in some form for most of the game.

Â