Keinan Davis

a-k

I simply love Keinan Davis desire, added to his really good hold up play that brings team members into the game. Yes his finishing isn’t good at all, but I’d keep him in my squad every day of the week. If any CF has to be moved on then it’s going to have to be Samatta, who unfortunately just looks completely limp after an encouraging start. Well played Keinan. 

51 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I simply love Keinan Davis desire, added to his really good hold up play that brings team members into the game. Yes his finishing isn’t good at all, but I’d keep him in my squad every day of the week. If any CF has to be moved on then it’s going to have to be Samatta, who unfortunately just looks completely limp after an encouraging start. Well played Keinan. 

Think he can improve with a higher calibre player or two in training to learn from.

I think loan to league one so he can build his confidence, it would be better for him to be a big fish in a small pond than to go to the Champ and still struggle potentially.

I do really like Keinan. I’m just not sure he is PL quality yet though.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Loan out? Not a chance.

Even if he isn't a starter just look how big of an impact he can have as a sub.

You need squad players like that.

We've got Cups and so on as well I think people are forgetting.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've got Cups and so on as well I think people are forgetting.

I think it's pretty safe to loan him out for Championship experience. He needs to play football and score goals. I really like him, but there's no reason not to loan him out right now. 

We tend to play with 1 man up front. We will sign a new striker. Wesley will be in the mix. Samatta is third option when needed. Keinan can easily be loaned out. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s his last game for the club. 
You hope that we get a top striker in, then Wesley coming back to fitness, Samatta and then even possibly another signing who can play wide and through the middle, you’d think Davis’ chances would be few and far between.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s his last game for the club. 
You hope that we get a top striker in, then Wesley coming back to fitness, Samatta and then even possibly another signing who can play wide and through the middle, you’d think Davis’ chances would be few and far between.

Yeah that’s either his last game or he’ll be loaned out to prove himself.  

We extended his deal using the option so I assume the idea is to loan him out.  Unless it was a precaution in case we did get relegated.  

At least we can get some money if we do sell him.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t know what sort of contract he’s on but I’d be tempted to negotiate paying it up and moving him on. As a last resort loan him out.

Only paid 5k per week apparently and we extended last month using our option for 12 months. Easily sell for a few million if we wanted.

Edited by nick76

Â