Keinan Davis

a-k

This loan is really showing how vital it is he plays matches every week, really impressive cameo.

I wonder if the constant lack of match time in recent years has caused some of his injuries as I don't think he's picked up any niggles at Forest and been there over two months now.

Don't really understand how we used him last few seasons when he was crying out for a loan spell much earlier.

Looking forward to seeing him give Van Dijk a thorough examination next round.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Saw the last 15, Keinan looks great, has it all.

Except he can't score the goals a number 9 usually would.

Well he may get get that knack, he’s played so little football we don’t really have the ability to judge it.

he should have went on loan 2 years ago

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Saw the last 15, Keinan looks great, has it all.

Except he can't score the goals a number 9 usually would.

Should change is number as he is not a scorer but can do all the rest. Pre-covid a Championship club would have paid 10-15M for him. Doubt we could command that in this market.

I really like Keinan Davis and seems like he is doing well at Forest. Think its in his best interest if they want him on a permanent to take a deal there and for us to let him continue to develop and get regular game time. Would be great to keep him around but i feel its a disservice to him as he won't be a first team regular here and forest seems like a great place to play football and they like him there aswell. He is a valued part of the squad and I think going forward we will be focusing on Archer and possibly Barry

• Like 2

Â