Keinan Davis

a-k

I’ve been his biggest critic because for all his good assets I thought the simply wasn’t a goal scorer. 

Im not going to eat humble pie just yet but the guy seems to be adding goals to his game and long may that continue. If he keeps this up he’s going to make my views look very silly in the not to distant future. 

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Can't believe how many are still writing him off as a PL player. 

He's **** brilliant and will be a real asset for any PL team. He ALWAYS just needed a run of games. 

People are convinced without any doubt that Archer should be in our squad next year but in the same breath say Davis has just found his level. Jokers. 

The thing is, as much as I like Davis, he won't get a constant run of games in our team. Even Ings barely gets that! Plus I reckon we'll sign another striker in the summer.

Archer I think can be more of an impact sub, something that doesn't suit Davis. 

Pleased to see him do well. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

noooooooooo! thought he could have done it with the time remaining. would that have been his first professional hattrick?

Yep. Might be his first brace?

• Like 1

He probably needs another season in the championship to really flourish. I think that's a season to late for us and him and on that basis a decent offer should see him going. 

It shows how poor we have managed our young players if he had been on loan earlier in his career he would have stood a real chance of playing for us.I think he will play premier League football, just not with us . 

• Like 3

Just had a look through the match thread on a forest forum and saw this

Shit, Davis is starting to play himself out of our league for next year....

Goal of the month

Forest are looking like a decent championship outfit so the fact they thing he is “out of their league” says a lot about his time their. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Goal of the month

Forest are looking like a decent championship outfit so the fact they thing he is “out of their league” says a lot about his time their. 

They absolutely love him.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Rushian Hepburn Murphy stacked some shelves in record time too.

When 15 pallets of bog roll rocked up at Bridlington Tesco's this morning at 8.15 and needed to be on the shelves by 9 for the early morning panic buy I was worried. 

Thank god Rushian delivered. Fair play to the lad. 

55 minutes ago, av1 said:

Goal of the month

His second goal today was absolutely disgusting. I think he is going to keep flying from here… wouldn’t rule out him being in our squad again next season, he looks a level above the championship when he plays like that.

• Haha 1

Â