Keinan Davis

a-k

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Mitrovic has scored 30 so far this season, scored, I think 3 in the Premier league last season, please lets not start saying we should have kept Davis. He is doing really well, but the Championship is his level unfortunately.

Problem is, The Championship is Watkins' level as well.

• Like 1

2 goals and 2 assists in the last four games goes to show that the end product is there with him if he's given regular game time. Weather he is able to replicate similar end-product in the premier league given an equal amount of game time remains to be seen, but his overall gameplay is in itself valuable.

He's finally having the chance to make a name for himself and should we still deem him not good enough we could command a more than decent fee for him if he keeps this form up.

Seriously, is Mitrovic forever going to be held up as evidence that literally no decent Championship striker can make it in the PL? 

He’s irrefutable evidence its impossible to succeed from there? 

Plus, I wonder how many PL goals Mitrovic would get in a decent PL team instead of doomed to struggle again Fulham? 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Seriously, is Mitrovic forever going to be held up as evidence that literally no decent Championship striker can make it in the PL? 

Plus, I wonder how many PL goals Mitrovic would get in a decent PL team instead of doomed to struggle again Fulham? 

Mitrovic has 25 Premier League goals in just over 100 games including 11 and 9 goal seasons 

His 3 full seasons also having 3 relegations. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

But Davis has played in the Pl and proved not to be a goal scorer. It's so much harder in the PL, If we replace our strikers, it needs to be with someone proven in the PL, not another dud.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

But Davis has played in the Pl and proved not to be a goal scorer. It's so much harder in the PL, If we replace our strikers, it needs to be with someone proven in the PL, not another dud.

Yeah, we get it, you don't like Davis. It's understood. The message is out there, clarity is crystal. Thanks for your continued contribution👍

• Like 1

Ings, Watkins and Archer are all very similar players. Imagine if we could have bought him on last night at 3-2 or against Everton. Clear the ball in his direction, he can win and hold that ball up so well. He isn't going to be scoring 20 goals a season but he can be a useful tool if we need a plan B. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, we get it, you don't like Davis. It's understood. The message is out there, clarity is crystal. Thanks for your continued contribution👍

I actually do like Davis and happy that he is doing well in the Championship. But if we want to move on to European football, Davis ain't gonna be the answer.

Now Watkin's the way he is playing, I could dislike. He has nearly everything missing from his game we saw last season, I doubt many could disagree.

7 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Ings, Watkins and Archer are all very similar players. Imagine if we could have bought him on last night at 3-2 or against Everton. Clear the ball in his direction, he can win and hold that ball up so well. He isn't going to be scoring 20 goals a season but he can be a useful tool if we need a plan B. 

sorry......I don't think Archer is similar to Ings or Watkins.

5 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Talk about nitpicking. My point still stands, he is still the opposite of Keinan. 

That was not my intention, so apologies, if you think I did.

Yes he is quite different from Keinan too.

Â