Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He's playing football games not getting 8 minutes of football every month and getting slated for not scoring.

If you can't see Davis has bags of ability you're wilfully ignorant.

I'm not saying he doesn't have lots of ability but I was thinking he'd be another heskey rather than a lukaku if you get my drift 

46 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

‘Look, Newcastle: Targett isn’t for sale for £25m but we’ve got this lad who’s pulling up trees for Forest. Sound good?’

He's only the player Chris Wood could've been. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Are people really surprised he's doing well?

Davis is to some Villa fans, what Nickelback is to some rock/music fans.

It's " cool " to hate them, even though they have some good music, and are nowhere near as bad as they would have you believe, much better, in fact. Lol

• Like 1

I’ve always like him as a player.

now obviously 2 swallows a summer does not make and all that… but if he gets to 10-15 goals in his remaining games then he needs to come back to us ready to be given a chance.  The only thing missing from his game is goals… other than that he’s superb.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Are people really surprised he's doing well?

It's like nobody remembers the 17/18 season. He pretty much saved Steve Bruce's job that season and was a major reason we were in with a shout for promotion while Kodjia was injured. That game against Norwich where he absolutely bullied their whole backline was the turning point.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Davis is to some Villa fans, what Nickelback is to some rock/music fans.

It's " cool " to hate them, even though they have some good music, and are nowhere near as bad as they would have you believe, much better, in fact. Lol

Keinan-Davis.thumb.webp.4e922fb5f8aa406020ee44d7fb23e040.webp

Look at this photograph

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I'm not saying he doesn't have lots of ability but I was thinking he'd be another heskey rather than a lukaku if you get my drift 

Heskey actually had a decent goal scoring record early on in his career.

At Liverpool he was a decent goalscorer.

3 hours ago, wilko154 said:

I watched the game, Davis was the best player on the Forest team when he came on.

He's actually superb on the ball, his hold up play is fantastic and his passing was really good.

He ended up dropping back and taking the ball from the centre backs at one point.

Hopefully this loan spell continues in this way.

He's been like that for us most times he plays. He's always looked like he can at least add something to the team, even if it wasn't always goals. 

And Nickelback are **** shit.

Edited by Rolta

Personally I think Davis would have been more suited to playing off Ramsey, Buendia and Coutinho than either Watkins or Ings because he holds it up really well and likes to play with his back to goal and play little passes in the box. 

• Like 3

Â