Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

5 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

You got to admire his positivity.

As long as he doesn't do a Lerner. A couple of years of spunking money up the wall chasing CL football followed by 6 years of austerity and total incompetence.

10 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I think it's a bit harsh to criticise Valencia's goal scoring record at West Ham as he was played out wide most of the time.  The few times I have seen him (mainly for Ecuador) he has looked decent in a central role.  

I think it's a bit harsh to criticise Gabby's goal scoring record since MoN left as he was played out wide most of the time.  The few times I have seen him (mainly in Dubai) he has scored deploying his central load.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

I would still like RDM to pull some strings at Chelsea and get perhaps Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek or Solanke on loan until January.  If it then suited both parties, extend the loan.  Surely one of these would be useful to us? 

I would have liked Solanke the most but apparently his attitude stinks, he's refusing to sign on again for less than £60k per week or something mad and thinks he's good enough to be picked every game wherever he's shipped on loan. 

I'd imagine Chelsea demand that a player is played a certain amount before sending them out on loan. Di Matteo doesn't seem the sort to touch that kind of deal. 

Comments below from a Spammers supporting mate of mine when I asked about Valencia. 

A decent player but been hit hard by injuries so not lived up to potential yet. Doubt we'd sell him as we have no experienced forwards who aren't injured.

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

I think it's a bit harsh to criticise Gabby's goal scoring record since MoN left as he was played out wide most of the time.  The few times I have seen him (mainly in Dubai) he has scored deploying his central load.  

Oh he's "scored deploying his central load" many times. Just ask all the gold-digging slappers around Erdington! 

• Like 2