Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lescott didn't want to move to Glasgow but willing to go to Athens?

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Lescott didn't want to move 300 miles to glasgow as it would uproot his family but is happy to move 2,200 miles to play greek football? Can't see it but never know i guess

I understood it was something that was initially promised but then pulled back at the last minute; either finances or otherwise. I think the commute was something made up by the media IMO. It'll be down to whether they can afford his wages or not. 

So can anyone fly a plane to get him over there? Maybe do it on route to Turkey for Richards too?

Tbf life as a footballer in Athens is pretty sweet from what I've heard.

Mellberg loved it at Olympiacos, and most Swedes who have played there have had only positive things to say.

The city is sports crazy, there is something like 7 daily newspapers who only covers sports.

The fans are crazy and will idolize you if you perform, then again Lescott if he acts like he did here will get absolutely slaughtered 

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Tbf life as a footballer in Athens is pretty sweet from what I've heard.

Mellberg loved it at Olympiacos, and most Swedes who have played there have had only positive things to say.

The city is sports crazy, there is something like 7 daily newspapers who only covers sports.

The fans are crazy and will idolize you if you perform, then again Lescott if he acts like he did here will get absolutely slaughtered 

If Lescott plays poorly for them and pulls some of his Twitter stunts, he'd better pray they buy him a trojan horse to live in

Kodjia is playing right wing for Bristol City this season.

Mattheui Dossevi of Standard Liege plays predominately as a right winger but, drops into right, left or, attacking midfield if needed. He scores a few, 5 or 6 a season from the wing but, creates twice as many.

11 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

So can anyone fly a plane to get him over there? Maybe do it on route to Turkey for Richards too?

No, but we got it covered. one adult, one way ticket. Sorted, in fact the third option looks perfect......

Lescott.JPG

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2