Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Burke from Forest i like.  Creative and can provide width too if needed.  Said yesterday, but a couple of the young Chelsea boys could be useful on loan.  Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, Solanke for example?

Edited by ferguson1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Ex Roma and Sampdoria striker, plays in Belgium now.

On his day he's a beast, but those days are pretty far apart from what I remember of him at Sampdoria.

Not the most clinical striker but very athletic, fast and strong

Was at Fulham too, promised much comgin through at Roma but it hasn't really happened for him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

That was summed up by the fact that we didnt even allocate the No.10 shirt last season. As yet No.9 is still empty but I have a lot more faith this year that we will fill it.

Yeah I am definitly a lot more confident this year, Dr T's enthusiasm is giving me hope.

2 hours ago, Richard said:

Didn't we sign him from palace . Are you thinking of someone else ?

You may be right mate I thought it was hull. I'm old ( and decrepit) so I have an excuse!

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Ex Roma and Sampdoria striker, plays in Belgium now.

On his day he's a beast, but those days are pretty far apart from what I remember of him at Sampdoria.

Not the most clinical striker but very athletic, fast and strong.

Edit: Actually think I suggested him last summer.

And here is a vid:

I like the look of him. Sign him up. 

Had a good season in Belgium last year.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

I've resigned myself to the fact that Lescott, along with Gabby and Richards will never leave this club. Ever.

Gabby will die an old man Picking up litter from the stands I bet (how long has he got left on that silly contract)

3 hours ago, rubberman said:

Exactly.  Leave it to the experts and those who have a plan in place and know what they need to achieve that.

See Brexit for how well things go when the masses are left to make an important decision.

Those F***ing Brexiters are making my continental escapades a nightmare.

• Like 1