Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

10 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

So Valencia or Rhodes...... happy with either. Easyjet are doing great deals on the flights, so a quick getaway for the weekend would be lovely. Relaxing in the sun for a couple of days and then coming back to find our who this mystery striker we are going to sign is.

I believe both would be better than Hernandez...

Moonrise,_Hernandez,_New_Mexico.jpg

(Yes, I know that the famous Ansel Adams photograph is from 1941, but it's still a community with a population of 2,500.)

1 minute ago, useless said:

I highly doubt that we're interested in Rhodes.

I agree surely the train is a much better way to get to game day, plus you can drink as much as you want. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1958Villan said:

Cissokho does have an error in him, as does every player but, he does at least know what a left back's primary job is, while Amavi on the other hand, seems to believe that his primary job is to attack. That and that alone makes Amavi a non-starter for me. Late on in a game we were chasing, I'd use him as a sub.

With two wing-backs bombing on upfield, we'd need to play two DM's to cover their absence or, a three-man back line with a DM. 

all i can go by is what ive seen of them both. they seem fairly equal in terms of defending to me. both have their moments where they do well and both have had 1 or 2 slip ups. amavi is better going forward. maye the plan is to play with attacking fiull backs, hence the 2 defence midfielders, be it jedinak tishibola or westwood.

you have a different opinion and thats fine by me

I think Hernandez is our top target as we keep getting linked with him and from the Dr's tweets it seems we at least enquired.. Interesting to see the Dr was at the West Ham game tonight.  Supposedly he is flying back to China this weekend so maybe he wants to wrap things up as quickly as possible.

Edited by omariqy

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

So the good Dr was at the west ham game. Seems coincidence after being heavily linked with valencia in the last couple of days. 

You would reckon that its to much of a coincidence

Edited by GENTLEMAN
didnt make sense
  • Like 1