Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Anyone take Danny Batth from Wolves? I know he was very close to joining us in the past but that was kiboshed due to an injury. Proven Championship defender and also a leader

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Xela said:

Anyone take Danny Batth from Wolves? I know he was very close to joining us in the past but that was kiboshed due to an injury. Proven Championship defender and also a leader

Nope... Think he's similar to Clark in that can play well, but always that regular **** up in him.

14 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not at all. 

I just think he's slightly less abhorrent than Clinton. You're asking me which steaming pile of turd I want as figurehead of the most powerful nation on earth. 

Honestly, close your mind to the spoon-fed media and do some proper research into the woman. Money laundering, corruption, lies, deceit. This is a person who stored highly classified documents on a server her basement, knowing full well she was breaking the law. Then lied about it to the FBI. She accepts £250k a pop for delivering speeches to powerful corporations but refuses to make public the content of these speeches. Assuming they were ever delivered. Oh and her husband is a rapist, never mind Trumps missus and their issues.

She should be in prison, not running for president. 

OT FTW!

Hold on. I saw this, which has valid points, but...

...you've actually just said a racist, sexist, xenophobic, absolute waste of human space is "less abhorant" than someone who is essentially nothing more than another corrupt politician?

**** me.  It's wildly off topic but I'm staggered anyone of sound mind could be "favouring" Donald Trump over anyone. ANYONE.

Edit: He's rich though and could buy many players, just like Tony Xia. So who is in next? (Good save?)

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not at all. 

I just think he's slightly less abhorrent than Clinton. You're asking me which steaming pile of turd I want as figurehead of the most powerful nation on earth. 

Honestly, close your mind to the spoon-fed media and do some proper research into the woman. Money laundering, corruption, lies, deceit. This is a person who stored highly classified documents on a server her basement, knowing full well she was breaking the law. Then lied about it to the FBI. She accepts £250k a pop for delivering speeches to powerful corporations but refuses to make public the content of these speeches. Assuming they were ever delivered. Oh and her husband is a rapist, never mind Trumps missus and their issues.

She should be in prison, not running for president. 

OT FTW!

TL;DR: The USA is royally ****** any way they go.

• Like 1

There is a report today that Newcastle are now ready to sell mitrovic. I woulwould definitely test the waters and put a bid in if they are willing to sell. Might not sell to a promotion rival but worth a go. I think him and mccormack up top would be lethal 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

There is a report today that Newcastle are now ready to sell mitrovic. I woulwould definitely test the waters and put a bid in if they are willing to sell. Might not sell to a promotion rival but worth a go. I think him and mccormack up top would be lethal 

I'd do this just to see the reaction from Newcastle fans on Twitter...

• Like 1