Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, nobler said:

Blimey.

Dr. Tony Xia @Dr_TonyXia  now

Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted .

Our plan is to add 7-8 new players . We have 3 bids ongoing and two loans negotiating.It will work out as planned.

WOW! That must also mean quite a few more outs, wondering what positions we are looking at! I was thinking, with Sinclair going don't we pretty much have zero wingers? Aside from Green, Traore (Which nothing is known about)? surely our only tactic can't be narrow.

Was just in paddy powers and Andy Gray was talking about the football and I thought I heard him say Villa singing Robert Snodgrass was a real sign of intend so as soon as I got in I was expecting to see we had signed him but I guess he meant to say Ross McCormack.  I'd have Snodgrass here if he was available 

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Blimey! Is this legit? Or another photoshop fake? 

Real. Just said it and followed it up with 

I'd stop saying much about transfers. I can say we have worked as hard as we can! SO, Villa fans! Just enjoy the game &give ur most support!

So imagine we'll start getting less info, but he can't seem to control himself from talking

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Don't tell me you're a Trump fan?

Not at all. 

I just think he's slightly less abhorrent than Clinton. You're asking me which steaming pile of turd I want as figurehead of the most powerful nation on earth. 

Honestly, close your mind to the spoon-fed media and do some proper research into the woman. Money laundering, corruption, lies, deceit. This is a person who stored highly classified documents on a server her basement, knowing full well she was breaking the law. Then lied about it to the FBI. She accepts £250k a pop for delivering speeches to powerful corporations but refuses to make public the content of these speeches. Assuming they were ever delivered. Oh and her husband is a rapist, never mind Trumps missus and their issues.

She should be in prison, not running for president. 

OT FTW!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

So imagine we'll start getting less info, but he can't seem to control himself from talking

In this case, I think it's more him getting edgy about trying to pacify skeptical fans. Understandable.

McCormack, Benteke, Ayew and Wells, with Hepburn-Murphy set to breakthrough, would be a pretty good selection of strikers, but presumably would mean us losing Gestede, Agbonlahor and Kozák. I think with the 7 or 8 figure he's including the ones we've already signed, but with three bids out and two loans it would nine, in total.