Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

I really wouldn't read much into that comment. If there is a meltdown signing = "I told you" etc. If there isn't = "I was just joking".

To be fair mate Richard simply posted a picture of melting egg amongst pages worth of egg puns. Not sure why some people are so quick to jump on certain posters. 

Nt. That last line wasn't aimed at you Mantis. 

29 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not at all. 

I just think he's slightly less abhorrent than Clinton. You're asking me which steaming pile of turd I want as figurehead of the most powerful nation on earth. 

Honestly, close your mind to the spoon-fed media and do some proper research into the woman. Money laundering, corruption, lies, deceit. This is a person who stored highly classified documents on a server her basement, knowing full well she was breaking the law. Then lied about it to the FBI. She accepts £250k a pop for delivering speeches to powerful corporations but refuses to make public the content of these speeches. Assuming they were ever delivered. Oh and her husband is a rapist, never mind Trumps missus and their issues.

She should be in prison, not running for president. 

OT FTW!

shaun-yeahboy.gif?w=650

• Like 2

We could do worse than go for jonjoe Kenny from Everton. 19yo right back who was on loan at Oxford United last season, talking to the manager he had no doubt he would make it right to the very top. Was impressive on loan and with Everton's new found wealth may struggle to break through. I'd like to see, if dr X is talking about 7-8 more coming in (or may have been referring to in total) 2-3 young prospects like kenny, Adams, Henry to supplement our own youth and hopefully build a strong young squad that will grow in the future. 

I see it on here and on Twitter..but can people forget Benteke. It wont happen.. not in a million years 

Dont think he loved the club. He didnt. Every year he tried to arrange a transfer.. people forget Tottenham and then Liverpool. 

That was when we were in the premier league.. he wont come to us in the Championship. Even on loan.. if he goes on loan there would be a million other clubs available. Move on. x2 for Delph

• Like 2

Just now, randy_69 said:

No Nahki Wells in Huddersfield team today (not on bench either). Hmmmm

he just come back from injury and their manager said they wont risk him. Could be BS i suppose. 

59 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not at all. 

I just think he's slightly less abhorrent than Clinton. You're asking me which steaming pile of turd I want as figurehead of the most powerful nation on earth. 

Honestly, close your mind to the spoon-fed media and do some proper research into the woman. Money laundering, corruption, lies, deceit. This is a person who stored highly classified documents on a server her basement, knowing full well she was breaking the law. Then lied about it to the FBI. She accepts £250k a pop for delivering speeches to powerful corporations but refuses to make public the content of these speeches. Assuming they were ever delivered. Oh and her husband is a rapist, never mind Trumps missus and their issues.

She should be in prison, not running for president. 

OT FTW!

Tbf, I'm ok with a corrupt money launderer being President. That's probably in line with half of all politicians in the free world, including the UK.

It's the second coming of Hitler that I'm a bit uncomfortable about...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Wonder who the loans and bids are.

Wells, Morrison, Jedinak as the bids? Hernandez maybe?

McNair as a loan? Who else could there be?

I'd say a loan is at Chelsea.. Didn't someone mention Traore before? I know nothing of the guy...

Nah, deffo not an additional 7-8 players, he was told that 4 wasn't enough to which he replied the plan is 7 or 8. Which is grand, because that means another 4 in, and that is exactly what we needed to do this summer. 

1 minute ago, mwj said:

Tbf, I'm ok with a corrupt money launderer being President. That's probably in line with half of all politicians in the free world, including the UK.

It's the second coming of Hitler that I'm a bit uncomfortable about...

Clinton is a war mongerer. It was her who decided Godaffi had to go and laughed on national TV when she heard that his corpse had been sodomized. 

Trump is a buffoon not fit to lead. But at least wants to bring an end to Team America : World Police. Clinton will burn anyone and anything for money. 

Trust me, as a leftie liberal I'm suspicious of his motives but I'm not so blinded by the media witch-hunt to believe that every nationalist is Adolf Hitler reincarnated. Don't believe the hype. 

This is waaaay OT and I'm going to leave it there!

3 more signings is enough Tone!