Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just watched the RDM press conference

Looks like one of the bids in might be for a CB

The reporter asked RDM at latest press conference if a new CB was a priority as Clark left and he responded we have 3 bids in for players so you will have to wait and see

I reckon New CB, Jedinak and Hernandez are the 3 bids

Still think we need a creative mid and a RB as well

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

I've got a feeling from the vague links that the CB is McNair on loan, and I think we'll bid for for Jedinak and for Hernandez. With those three, my confidence in us getting promotion would be much improved. 

3 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

3 bids and 2 loan bids, I hope it's the following:-

CB - McNair (loan)

RB - De Laet

DM - Jedinak

Forward - Bamford (loan)

ST - Wells

We would be promoted with that imo although would sub one of the strikers for another midfielder.

If we get two more forwards in on top of McCormack then I don't think Ayew will be here past August 31st.

We need to find a forward who can play wide aswell as we have hardly any wide players at the club.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Di Matteo suggested that one of the three bids is for a defender. So maybe we're trying to get McNair permanently, or somebody else.

McNair as been quoted as only being interested in a oermanent move, and, hopefully that is what we are aiming for!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We're a championship club now. The press aren't *that* interested. 

I wonder if we will have a Sky Sports reporter stood outside Bodymoor Heath on deadline day. Would be highly ironic if not because the ones they have had there for the last few years have had sod all to report on but this year there probably will be stuff happening with us.