Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

Isn't Xia doing a Q&A this afternoon? That could be very informative.

Apparently so, not sure how it will work though. Maybe they'll preselect some safe questions for him to answer. There'll be way too many to answer each one live I'd have thought. 

The results could be very interesting though. 

1 hour ago, MrSmirch said:

Murphys also tweeted replies to people saying he's hearing that the midfielder Dr T mentioned isn't happening. 

image.png

Isn't a runner....gotta be Jordan Bowery coming back in his wheelchair then?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

It's not rubbish, but the likes of Bayern/Juve/Napoli/Roma have been monitoring him so can't see it coming off. All the same it's very encouraging that we're bidding for this profile of player.

Definitely encouraging. Not sure he'd choose us over the other teams mentioned but if we are bidding for players of this calibre then we might just land one or two. 

• Like 1

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but a certain well known transfer centre is showing that Wigan have apparently bid £3m for Bamford. If so, we should certainly be going in because that price is insane.

Edited by villarocker

14 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Very good defensive player it looks like

Don't have a clue how we'd be able to pull this off.

Wow, the mythical box-deux-box midfielder. Don't think he'll be a patch on our very own Lord of Jumpers, the legendary Mr. Jay-two-Emm himself...but he looks decent-ish

jean-makoun-signs-for-aston-villa-at-the

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but a certain well known transfer centre is showing that Wigan have apparently bid £3m for Bamford. If so, we should certainly be going in because that price is insane.

**** me, that's a cheeky bid and a half.

• Like 1

Sign him up. He looks like the player I thought Sanchez was, he would be quite a coup for us to sign. Which I why I suspect it's false.

Also, according to Xia's 4 commandments, doesn't a new signing have to have PL or Championship experience?