The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

If I was him I'd walk and possibly sue the club for coercing me into taking a job, then abandoing plan to change working conditions.

There's not a **** chance he'd have moved his life to another country if he thought he wasn't getting some money in January. They've done him. And they've done us. Piss off Randy.

He's going, either this month, or at the end of the season.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This, for me, is the best point made today. 

I said a week or ten days ago that my horizons had narrowed to simply wanting a striker. We have two injured, and none of our strikers can score more than one even on a good day. They're crap, simply put. 

I hear all of the arguments about building in the summer instead, less value for money in January, we're down anyway, etc etc. And largely I agree with them. They're good points!

But we've got, like, fifteen games left and we won't score. As I've said twice already, my money is that we score less than ten times the rest of this season. And forget staying up - that ship sailed months ago - but not scoring goals is **** boring. I won't go again this season because I have no belief, not that we will the game, but that we will even score in the game. 

Fourteen games left - 0 goals / 10. 

3 hours ago, dubbs said:

At least he can walk away from this mess. We're stuck with it for life :(

Funny how you English practically invented the notion of divorcing a spouse ... but divorcing a football club ... that's another matter. ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

I've just got back From West Ham , I love this club and have had a season ticket for many years! I can not continue to watch my club driven into the dirt.

Im afraid enough is enough , I'm not going any more ! We are down the only way we can make any effective noise is to boycott the ground, as much as I hate totally hate tho admit. Flags outside protests chant will not affect or distract any one at board level. Stopping the little revenue we earn on match day will.. 

I will not give the club one single more pence of my money whilst it continues to be run into the ground by this board and Learner.

What was the atmosphere like with the fans at the game?  It's been pretty fruity on here!

Hope remi resigns today that would reAlly cause carnage and uproar against these idiots. Someone really needs to put that image of that scumbag Lerner ripping the heart out of the villa lion on a giant banner fora live TV game 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

What was the atmosphere like with the fans at the game?  It's been pretty fruity on here!

It's was good , some unpleasant chanting at our custodian but on the whole good. Good support for RG and the team.Just so disappointing the result nothing he could really do after the sending off!

• Like 1

I don't think that Lerner and his cronies quite thought through the galvanizing impact their lack of activity during the transfer window was going to have.

The roles of potential hero and villains are now clearly defined. Its us against them and Remi is very much one of us.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

If and when he goes they will take the cheapest option........step forward Eric Black

I said the same yesterday that I wouldn't be surprised if bringing in Eric Black was a thought to next season in the Championship, Personally if RG did walk at end of season (don't think anyone could blame him) I would want someone like Nigel Pearson. That'S my opinion of course. UTV

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Why would anybody hope for Remi to resign? He's literally our only hope of doing anything for the forseeable future. If he goes, I think it's curtains for this club for a long long time.

I think its because people see it as an even bigger middle finger up at the board. We're hurting so lets hurt them as much as possible as well.

Saying that though, I don't agree with it. I really hope he stays.

• Like 2

Remi strikes me as the kind of guy who realizes how important he is for this club right now after witnessing that debacle of a transfer window. If he leaves, this club will be in disarray and will stay that way for a long time and I think he realizes this. I think he'll stay to help the club and wait and see if he's backed next summer before he walks because even for a man of Remi's integrity that would be too much.

• Like 1

I was really disappointed in his decisions today.

We go a goal down, and he changes nothing. Just stand by and watch wave after wave of West Ham pressure. Playing 4-5-0

Defending a 1-0 losing score line.

That's a first.

Nice troll

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Why would anybody hope for Remi to resign? He's literally our only hope of doing anything for the forseeable future. If he goes, I think it's curtains for this club for a long long time.

For me Grade looks like a decent and honest man. He shouldnt ruin his career here with imbeciles like fox, lerner and hollis. 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

No change then!

8 hours ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

I've just got back From West Ham , I love this club and have had a season ticket for many years! I can not continue to watch my club driven into the dirt.

Im afraid enough is enough , I'm not going any more ! We are down the only way we can make any effective noise is to boycott the ground, as much as I hate totally hate tho admit. Flags outside protests chant will not affect or distract any one at board level. Stopping the little revenue we earn on match day will.. 

I will not give the club one single more pence of my money whilst it continues to be run into the ground by this board and Learner.

I think a lot of fans are starting to think like this. I am away this weekend so have given my STs to a mate for the Norwich game. Truth is I don't really want them back for the Liverpool game. I don't think the club have any conception about how much the crowds will fall away next season but its OK as we can focus on the infrastructure.

Â