The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

6 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Hope he walks out tomorrow. This board do not deserve anything. I hope we get mathematically relegated very soon and £millions are wiped off our value because I have totally had it with this club and now only the complete destruction of Lerner's empire will put a smile on my face.

It's not the club, it's those in charge. I'll always love the Villa, It just hurts to see our thing being basically raped by pigs

I was saying a few weeks ago that I didn't see what he had bought to the club but then he seemed to have steadied the shop in recent weeks.

I feel for the guy, I really do.

I hope he jacks it in to be honest which is a terrible thing to say but it will hopefully embarrass those who try to run the club even more.

I don't think opinion of the ownership could get much lower - Garde leaving will not be good for us at all because it'll be Nigel **** Pearson who replaces him, if we're lucky.

Edited by Mantis

I'm hoping he's trying to force their hand. Garde knows the fans are on his side and that the anger directed at them will only increase if he leaves. Maybe this is his way of trying to get the board to back him in the summer?

Â