New manager

KJT123

Houlier on Remi - "His philosophy will be attack-minded, he likes to build from the back."

Are we looking at Villa doing a Swansea/Arsenal? That would be good,

It'll only be good if we do end up looking like the latter. If not it will resemble Lambert's final roll of the dice.

True story, I once farted on Sam Allardyce.

Well I hugged Selena Gomez once. 

Can you describe for us all how that felt? In detail?

I spotted her and wondered if it truly was her. It was. I was unsure whether or not I should approach here, and if I did, what would I say? I gathered up the courage and went to say hello. Once she saw me, I could immediately tell she was interested. She touched my arm, and seductively said it's nice to meet me. I said "I know". We talked for a bit, then her friend wanted to go get some food, so she said she had to leave, but before she left, she went in for a hug. We both went in for the hug, but our heads turned the same way. Here we were, awkwardly hugging each other with our eyes locked and our lips nearly touching. She laughed and apologized. She said let's try this again, so we did, but as we hugged, I felt something slide into my pocket. It was her hotel card. "Meet me there in 2 hours" she said. And that is the story of how I made love to Selena Gomez.

This story is like 30% accurate. 

I had a similar experience with Rita ora.....but unfortunately I can only guarantee 15 % accuracy.

True story, I once farted on Sam Allardyce.

Well I hugged Selena Gomez once. 

Can you describe for us all how that felt? In detail?

I spotted her and wondered if it truly was her. It was. I was unsure whether or not I should approach here, and if I did, what would I say? I gathered up the courage and went to say hello. Once she saw me, I could immediately tell she was interested. She touched my arm, and seductively said it's nice to meet me. I said "I know". We talked for a bit, then her friend wanted to go get some food, so she said she had to leave, but before she left, she went in for a hug. We both went in for the hug, but our heads turned the same way. Here we were, awkwardly hugging each other with our eyes locked and our lips nearly touching. She laughed and apologized. She said let's try this again, so we did, but as we hugged, I felt something slide into my pocket. It was her hotel card. "Meet me there in 2 hours" she said. And that is the story of how I made love to Selena Gomez.

This story is like 30% accurate. 

I had a similar experience with Rita ora.....but unfortunately I can only guarantee 15 % accuracy.

Yeah, I had the same thing with all of the Kardashians which resulted in them looking like a milk float had crashed into them. Unfortunately I can only confirm 0% accuracy.

• Like 1

I'm not concerned over the staff issue myself. Ultimately as long as he has staff who he feels can put into action what he wants to achieve then whatever. That will be a part of his remit too, to identify the guys who can do that.

That has clearly been the delay. But he appears to have found at least one whom he trust to do that. It's a start, I'm sure others will follow.

They got the manager they wanted, for better or worse and they didn't **** around half as much as people believe, it's been a week. I am pleased once again that those in charge have acted swiftly and with professionalism.

I saw on Canal+ that Ray was his second in command at Lyon. Does anyone know if this is the case? Cannot find it on the net. If that is the case, then at least he has one important staff member in with him.

Edited by AntrimBlack

Its a bit of a gamble this one and I cannot say I join the Tom Fox love in.

Sherwood was a terrible appointment and his removal was about 5 games later than it should have been.

Fox needs to get this one right as he might find his job much harder in the Championship.

• Like 1

Houlier on Remi - "His philosophy will be attack-minded, he likes to build from the back."

Are we looking at Villa doing a Swansea/Arsenal? That would be good,

It'll only be good if we do end up looking like the latter. If not it will resemble Lambert's final roll of the dice.

Well the last two managers have been using Hutton as an attacking outlet lets hope Remi has more sense

• Like 1

Drogba rumored to go on loan to Bologna during the MLS break.

Would not be a terrible short term solution for Garde to bring in n'est-ce pas?

He's shot to shit at this level. 

He wasn't up to much with Chelsea last time around at all. Bologna would suit him though - great food, lovely pace of life ....

Its a bit of a gamble this one and I cannot say I join the Tom Fox love in.

Sherwood was a terrible appointment and his removal was about 5 games later than it should have been.

Fox needs to get this one right as he might find his job much harder in the Championship.

Sherwood kept us up last season and was sacked as soon as it was clear he wasn't the right man for the job this season. I agree he was a poor long term appointment, but he did the job he was primarily employed to do.

His sacking was 5 games too late. So you think Fox should have sacked Sherwood after 4 games of the season?

That's a little bit mental, if you don't mind me saying.

I agree. At worst it was 2 games late, but to be fair to Fox he clearly felt he had a duty to be fair to Sherwood, he backed himself in essence, If there is ever a time to do that it is this early in the season.

He gave him a warning shot, 2 games to buck up your ideas. This way there can be little doubt, even though in certain sections of the press there still appears to be some.

So if many people think he acted late, including myself, whilst a similar number think he acted a little early, he's probably got it about right. I noticed at the Swansea game that there will still a fair few behind him, they were STILL singing Tim Sherwood's claret and blue army.

We had to fight one hell of a fire last February, they achieved that. It's hard to find fault with them for not being able to see this shit storm coming.

• Like 1