New manager

KJT123

My advice to MacDonald, play all the French players tomorrow.

And the two Spanish ones.

I've changed my mind, he can play Traore, but not N'Zogbia.

Jesus, you weren't including N'Zogbia were you? If so, please mentally subtract at least half of the "Like" I gave you, you irresponsible oaf.

• Like 1

Jesus, you weren't including N'Zogbia were you? If so, please mentally subtract at least half of the "Like" I gave you, you irresponsible oaf.

No, I wasn't, but when I thought about our French players, I realised that included N'Zogbia.

I wholeheartedly apologise and promise to never mention it again.

Although there is the slim chance that Garde will like N'Zogbia, he'll get another clean slate after all...

No, I wasn't, but when I thought about our French players, I realised that included N'Zogbia.

I wholeheartedly apologise and promise to never mention it again.

Although there is the slim chance that Garde will like N'Zogbia, he'll get another clean slate after all...

It might not be a bad time for a manager to come in, Zog-wise. A late-contract burst of actual effort is needed from him if he has any ideas of conning another club into signing him on a salary.

Some great stuff in here reading through from this morning.

Garde at 11/10 amazing, gutted to have missed out.

Stan reporting Bacuna on a hoverboard great.

I'm excited. We're **** probably regardless, so this is bringing something of the unknown. I'd recommend not getting too upset if we get thumped by City and the boys on TV cry about what a gamble we've made. 95% of pundits are idiots who don't understand football.

Lets give this guy the full 3 and a half years to build a team and get it playing to his philosophies whether it be in the championship or the premier league

UTV

Haha - This is VT. If we're not in the top 4 by December people will be calling for his head. :D