Gun violence in the USA

Marka Ragnos

8 hours ago, YLN said:

What do you think should be done about all this violence? 

If you see somebody who looks like they might be violent, go right up and punch them in the face.

Now that you have their attention, scream into their face " Say NO to violence!'"

You can now walk away feeling good about yourself, as you are a bringer of peace and love into this world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Clearly this is due to mental health problems caused by the January blues. We need more armed good guys and a ban on violent video games.

Doormen to have nuclear weapons. 

19 hours ago, AJ said:

If you see somebody who looks like they might be violent, go right up and punch them in the face.

Now that you have their attention, scream into their face " Say NO to violence!'"

You can now walk away feeling good about yourself, as you are a bringer of peace and love into this world.

This isnt hollywood you would be the 1st victim 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This isnt hollywood you would be the 1st victim 

Sorry mate. I was trying to be funny.

(Emphasis on trying)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

1 killed and 7 injured in another shooting in oakland.

3rd mass shooting in 3 days in california. Insanity.

I think you’ll find these sorts of incidents go on all the time but don’t get reported internationally.

Only when a big one happens does gun violence make headlines, and for a little while after every incident gets the front page treatment.

Then the interest dies back down again and they go back to only being reported in local news. 

On 23/11/2022 at 23:03, sharkyvilla said:

Am I right in that you can buy guns in Walmarts?  

I know this is an old post but it always reminds me of when they had a mass shooting (one of many, many mass shootings) and this particular one got blamed on video games.

Walmart immediately banned video games. So there's this hilarious footage in walmart of a load of completely empty videogame shelves, and then they pan to the right to show this massive gun section completely full of guns and ammo for sale.

So backwards

• Like 1

Â