The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

I had to just grab something fairly quick when I realised I’d searched Savile, Jonathan King and Gary Glitter on an office laptop.

Couple of years ago I walked past someone's desk at work (a mid 50's lady, quiet as a church mouse) and she was reading the wikipedia page for Heinrich Himmler. 

I believe that Joe Strummer was friends with Johnson, and used to write to him at The Spectator quite a lot.  I imagine that a few Clash fans will find that a bit upsetting.  Not me mind, I thought they were shit.

15 minutes ago, Risso said:

I believe that Joe Strummer was friends with Johnson, and used to write to him at The Spectator quite a lot.  I imagine that a few Clash fans will find that a bit upsetting.  Not me mind, I thought they were shit.

Source?

Bad reporting will not stop us flogging nice bits of the NHS off to our rich mates with excellent return potential.

Just wait for the pivot towards the NHS being outdated, etc etc. All code for 'an anchor that needs shedding from our neck'.

Haha, "The fact that we've willfully messed up the NHS is the reason you shouldn't vote for Labour."

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

LOOK OVER THERE

How they can spin this into an attack on Labour is pretty amazing really

Do they really think people are that stupid? It's insulting. 

They've willfully messed up the NHS and they're looking to blame Labour for it. 

21 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Haha, "The fact that we've willfully messed up the NHS is the reason you shouldn't vote for Labour."

Do they really think people are that stupid? It's insulting. 

They've willfully messed up the NHS and they're looking to blame Labour for it. 

Have you seen the polls? People actually are that stupid.

• Like 3

It would be nice if, when they are inevitably questioned on this, the reporter could use all the recent quotes from Conservatives saying the NHS is better funded than it has ever been and, if this is the case, what it means that it is less efficient in its best funded period.

The only way to show that isn’t the case would be to admit inflation adjusted funding has dropped massively while the proportion of money goings to privatised sectors goes up and up.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Here's someone who is anti-Labour...

That video is strangely compelling to watch , Mr Snail , sorry garden slug is quite cute

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I had a racing snail once. I thought maybe if I take him out of his shell, the weight loss and streamlining will make him even faster.

But it actually made him more sluggish.

no way football GIF by SportsManias

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

I had a racing snail once. I thought maybe if I take him out of his shell, the weight loss and streamlining will make him even faster.

But it actually made him more sluggish.

How long have you been waiting on this forum for the right moment to drop that one?

15 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

How long have you been waiting on this forum for the right moment to drop that one?

About 2 years, truth be told. All my (IMO) best jokes mostly go un-noticed, (except by the intellectuals like @peterms) so I lowered the bar.

Â