The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

haters gonna hate  , but somehow i doubt the video's target audience was rabid lefties on VT

did help prove one thing though  , Cameron - The Smiths , Johnson - The Clash   v Brown - Arctic Monkeys  , Ed Miliband - Napalm Death  .. the Tory's win the musical taste contest hands down as well :)

3/10 for effort.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

haters gonna hate  , but somehow i doubt the video's target audience was rabid lefties on VT

did help prove one thing though  , Cameron - The Smiths , Johnson - The Clash   v Brown - Arctic Monkeys  , Ed Miliband - Napalm Death  .. the Tory's win the musical taste contest hands down as well :)

If Ed Milliband's favourite band was Napalm Death, that would be something. I know this is the reference to his radio piece he did with Barney and teaching him how to "sing". However, despite my better judgement I checked and his Desert Island Discs suggests this is utterly wrong and in fact made me feel quite unwell... :puke:

Oh and for the record, barring the clearly wrong napalm death association, Tories win with the Clash, though in the video he clearly favours Rolling Stones now anyway, which probably brings us back to square one on the account they are all rubbish!

Edited by cyrusr

28 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

If Ed Milliband's favourite band was Napalm Death, that would be something. I know this is the reference to his radio piece he did with Barney and teaching him how to "sing". However, despite my better judgement I checked and his Desert Island Discs suggests this is utterly wrong and in fact made me feel quite unwell... :puke:

Oh and for the record, barring the clearly wrong napalm death association, Tories win with the Clash, though in the video he clearly favours Rolling Stones now anyway, which probably brings us back to square one on the account they are all rubbish!

he made a reference to being a napalm Death groupie one time and having wanted to meet the lead singer for years ... probably not his favourite group but I used a bit of artistic licence  ..... just like Cameron , Johnson and Brown :)

20 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

If this was in the Thick of It, you'd laugh at the absurdity

I've just seen this and can't get over how unbelievably cringeworthy it is.

Ironic I know, but you can't help but think he's lying when he gets asked personal questions. Looks how he stutters and thinks on what he had for tea.... then goes on to say The Clash and The Rolling Stones (obviously both British) are his favourite bands BUT make of that what you will... WTF?

Also, Fish and Chips.... on a cold night... at the beach? 

Don't forget the random black guy that walks past when he walks out the kitchen with a cup of tea, which he doesn't stir, nor take the tea bag out.

This bloke is a **** nut job, and I actually daren't find out what he really gets up to in his personal life. Oh wait...

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

savile.jpg

I had to just grab something fairly quick when I realised I’d searched Savile, Jonathan King and Gary Glitter on an office laptop.

Saville ,King and Glitter  ... sounds like a new Tory replacement for Saatchi & Saatchi

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MCU said:

I've just seen this and can't get over how unbelievably cringeworthy it is.

Ironic I know, but you can't help but think he's lying when he gets asked personal questions. Looks how he stutters and thinks on what he had for tea.... then goes on to say The Clash and The Rolling Stones (obviously both British) are his favourite bands BUT make of that what you will... WTF?

Also, Fish and Chips.... on a cold night... at the beach? 

Don't forget the random black guy that walks past when he walks out the kitchen with a cup of tea, which he doesn't stir, nor take the tea bag out.

This bloke is a **** nut job, and I actually daren't find out what he really gets up to in his personal life. Oh wait...

So in his downtime he basically does what 3-4 year old children do in nursery?

Riiiiiiiiiiightio.

He's currently Prime Minister folks, be afraid, be very afraid.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Johnson is calculated. He says things to control the news cycle.

He said he makes model buses to move 'Boris Johnson bus' on Google away from the 350m promise to the NHS.

He's done that a number of times, the Mekon has him do it. He bizarrely brought out kippers at one speech, designed to take away any Ukip association

If the Clash reference was designed to take the following video off the top of the google searches, he utterly failed

EDIT: the Stones reference is probably to remove the Mick Jagger calling him a liar story from September this year

• Like 3

Â