The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

11 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Geography not a strong point, observational skills not a strong point.

Literally stood under a sign saying Cardiff Central.

Yes Andrea of course the Tory for Cardiff North has great plans, given that Andrea has never has a great plan in her life I wonder how she'd know let alone how if the candidate got elected anyone would actually listen to his plans.

Am I correct in assuming the Tory Candidate for Cardiff Central was next in the queue? Then Cardiff West?. How long was Andrea given to talk shite about many candidates? Until the next train was leaving? Whistlestop on Speed

You’d imagine it would be Wales Secretary Alun Cairns endorsing their local candidate.

But he’s still in hiding because his mate collapsed the rape trial of someone that worked in Cairns’ office and Cairns’ suggested we all draw a line under the matter and move on.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You’d imagine it would be Wales Secretary Alun Cairns endorsing their local candidate.

But he’s still in hiding because his mate DELIBERATELY collapsed the rape trial of someone that worked in Cairns’ office and Cairns’ suggested we all draw a line under the matter and move on.

Extra bit added, according to the judge in the trial.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Not seen so much of Jacob Rees Mogg this past week?

Hope he’s ok.

I was pinning a lot of hope on him being the deciding factor in this election.

I believe he has been given advice to stay indoors awhile.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

If this was in the Thick of It, you'd laugh at the absurdity

Thick of it! 

Thank you. I saw this just before I went to bed last night and couldn't remember for the life of me of the show with Peter Capaldi in it :lol:  

Couldn't be bothered to Google. 

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

If this was in the Thick of It, you'd laugh at the absurdity

I stopped watching at about 20 seconds because it is so bad... 

Then I saw this comment and had to keep watching... 

13 hours ago, snowychap said:

The Clash - yeah, I'm sure...

Strummer turning in his grave.

He can f*** off. I can't actually watch anymore, he is just an overblown bag of wind.

• Like 2

I'd be amazed if JRM won his current seat at the election.

What's the last date parties can finalise which candidates are running and where? I'm fully expecting him to be quietly shuffled into a safe seat.

Edit: just looked at the results of his seat from the last election and hadn't realised Labour came a very comfortable (but still way off winning) 2nd. I'd assumed LD were the main challengers here from everything I've heard and I think they lead the local council. Very interesting seat.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

Don’t @ me. I hated it, I despised the calculated election broadcast and what he was trying to accomplish. I’m Boris, I am making tea, I am just normal, I work in an office, just like you. We are so alike. I am not using stupid words and ruffling my hair, I am calm and straight talking and having more of a chat than a speech.
People are going to lap up this shit. I think this is going to be massively successful for him as it seeks to dispel an image of him being out of touch, a buffoon who speaks gibberish and lies.
I am not on the fence, I won’t vote tory, why would I? I do see those voters who maybe are, falling for it.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Don’t @ me. I hated it, I despised the calculated election broadcast and what he was trying to accomplish. I’m Boris, I am making tea, I am just normal, I work in an office, just like you. We are so alike. I am not using stupid words and ruffling my hair, I am calm and straight talking and having more of a chat than a speech.
People are going to lap up this shit. I think this is going to be massively successful for him as it seeks to dispel an image of him being out of touch, a buffoon who speaks gibberish and lies.
I am not on the fence, I won’t vote tory, why would I? I do see those voters who maybe are, falling for it.

He can't even make a fricking cup of tea correctly but you think this video may persuade people to vote him to lead the country?!

It's all in the eye of the beholder isn't it I guess, if you view the video thinking Boris is great you'll come away from it thinking Boris is great........

Edited by bannedfromHandV

haters gonna hate  , but somehow i doubt the video's target audience was rabid lefties on VT

did help prove one thing though  , Cameron - The Smiths , Johnson - The Clash   v Brown - Arctic Monkeys  , Ed Miliband - Napalm Death  .. the Tory's win the musical taste contest hands down as well :)

Â