The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I doubt it. It’s only a twitter name.

No it isn't.

It's the official Tory press account pretending to be an independent Fact Checker, with a 'verified' blue tick. They are claiming to be a verified Fact Checker. All they are doing is retweeting anti-Labour stuff.

It's horrendous.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What do you expect from a party that literally doctor videos of their opponents then post it as news.

It’s exactly what I expected. The sad thing is the amount of people who will be willing to excuse (or just ignore) it.

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

but surely this is illegal???

It's deceptive, manipulative and out and out shitty.

Most likely however it's not illegal, unless anyone proves that they infringed on the intellectual property of the actual fact checking organisations.

Proving that will be most difficult and, I assume, should they actually be punished it's going to be one of those harsh & heavy slaps on the wrist. 

10 hours ago, snowychap said:

Please stop calling people 'scum'. It's horrible.

I think it’s absolutely appropriate in many instances, we are surrounded by scum, if you haven’t encountered scum I’d suggest you’ve managed to live in some really nice places.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

13 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think it’s absolutely appropriate in many instances, we are surrounded by scum, if you haven’t encountered scum I’d suggest you’ve managed to live in some really nice places.

Some instances maybe  , but labelling people scum for putting an X in a Tory box or supporting the Tory  party  ..nah that isn't warranted

Edited by tonyh29
Edit - changed to be specific to Tory as per OP ... as obv some parties can rightly be called scum
  • Like 1

Â