The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

As well as everything else, if that's true it's a total embarrassment for the Tories. Their own election process has produced a leader who they're already having LONCs for. What the **** are they playing at

27 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It should be added at this point that it looks like the losses incurred by Sterling overnight have been largely recovered over the course of the day.

But not the losses since last Thursday's announcement

• Like 1

5 hours ago, meregreen said:

Two years till the next election. I’m not sure the country can survive that long. Lasting damage being inflicted by these bastards. Worst Government in my lifetime. The last 12 years have been truly dreadful. 

The years under brown were not much better so add those years on too

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It should be added at this point that it looks like the losses incurred by Sterling overnight have been largely recovered over the course of the day.

You sure about that?

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 15.41.07.png

EDIT - I hadn't realised we'd gone as far as 1.03 overnight. Christ alive...

20 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Really. NHS adequately funded, I used to see my Doctor within 48 hours, not 2 weeks. Pound traded at 2 Dollars, inflation was pretty much under control, growth was at levels the Tories would give their arm for, workers rights had been much improved. I could go on, but Brown was actually a bloody good chancellor who presided over a period, which in retrospect, seems like a pretty decent time compared to the shitshow we now have under this lot.

He’s gonna say something about selling the gold shortly…

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Some of that is based on rumours the Bank of England will step in with emergency rate hikes to shore up the currency. One of the members of the Bank Committee is speaking at 5pm on a different matter but will be asked about if the Bank will step in to shore up the Currency

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The years under brown were not much better so add those years on too

Context is key though, Dem. The world financial markets were shot at the time. This is entirely self-inflicted. 

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

The years under Brown were bliss compared to the shit show of the last 12 years.

Doesnt mean those years were not shit too.

If it wasnt as shit people wouldnt have voted  labour out at the time.

If brown did a better job running the country  then we wouldnt have these lot in Government 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

So the usual areas will be cut. 

I fear you might be correct but,

If they make the waiting times in A&E any longer, people will start meeting themselves being treated for earlier injuries in the same week.

They will change the fundamental way time works in A&E to cut the times. 

Maybe put them on the 10th (A&E) floor to take advantage of the small slow down in time compared to floor level + make sure there is no lift.

Â