The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

These photos will leak before tomorrow surely. 

They could show him wearing a party hat, leading a conga, laughing at the daily death stats and singing along to "another one bites the dust" and he'd claim someone ought to have told him it wasn't a work event.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

leading a conga

If we were in war times (not yet...well not quite) we would call it Command and Conga. 

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

Let's say Jonson rides this out and gets away with it then what does that say about just how low our Government/the office of PM has fallen. That the PM and some of his colleagues, friends and family were partying whilst many people were having to die without family around them or were being laid to rest with only a handful of people allowed to attend due to the rules the PM had implemented yet thought he was above following himself.  It would be shameful and once again lower standards in terms of what is acceptable.

Edited by markavfc40

35 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who the **** is that guy? I've literally never seen him before in my life, so I'm assuming he's some Class of 2019 MP they've scraped from the bottom of the barrel?

I thought the 2019 intake were all too busy writing letters of no confidence?

45 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who the **** is that guy? I've literally never seen him before in my life, so I'm assuming he's some Class of 2019 MP they've scraped from the bottom of the barrel?

Conor Burns, some south-coast safe seat.

2010 intake.

44 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is what I was saying the other day when I looked at the list of current Tory MPs. The party is full of people you’ve never heard of, absolutely chock full of them. Very few of them even have the ambition to be in the cabinet, they are just happy to sit on the odd committee, take the money and get some extra cash from directorships and the like. The party is full of people on the gravy train. An absolute collection of talentless pricks

• Like 1

My local tory mp earns significantly more from his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th consultancy jobs, than he earns being my mp.

There is a very clear democratic problem there.

The Westminster machine doesn’t work for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

This is what I was saying the other day when I looked at the list of current Tory MPs. The party is full of people you’ve never heard of, absolutely chock full of them. Very few of them even have the ambition to be in the cabinet, they are just happy to sit on the odd committee, take the money and get some extra cash from directorships and the like. The party is full of people on the gravy train. An absolute collection of talentless pricks

They’re meant (at least in some respects) to be the best of us, that’s the truly tragic / laughable element.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

He never had covid did he. It was just some massive coke and cake comedown.

Makes you go really blutey. Are you the boz boz? Are you a boz boz? I don’t want to end up like a piano dentist. I don’t want my arms to feel like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

It just depends on the context and what they're trying to achieve. He got all the decisions that would put money in his and his mates pockets and give them more leeway to do whatever they want completely rigtt (for them). Nothing else really matters to them. 

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

My local tory mp earns significantly more from his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th consultancy jobs, than he earns being my mp.

There is a very clear democratic problem there.

The Westminster machine doesn’t work for us.

• Like 4

Â