The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Surely, surely, with all the overwhelming evidence, and often followed by admittance, of all these parties then the Met have to finally get involved?

This lying, self entitled, arrogant piece of excrement can't be judged harshly enough.

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I can get behind this. I want him to lumber from yet another **** up to ever increasing **** ups. Ending with as you suggest, the puppy. 

A Corgi. Called ‘Duke”.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

a Tory minister has quit over 4.3 billion pound covid fraud write off

I really don’t think that one’s aimed at Johnson. That one falls firmly on Sunak’s reputation. It is somewhat retaliatory, especially as Lord Askew specifically said he wasn’t criticising the Prime Minister.

There are all sorts of games going on here.  Someone decides to trash Sunak, pushing the heat in a different direction and… another party is whipped out on demand.

Cummings even said today that when the enquiry is over, there’ll still be more parties.

In regards to todays party revelation and it playing into Johnson’s hand… it absolutely doesn’t. It just adds to the idea that there was a culture of partying whilst the rest of us did our bit and obeyed the rules. It matters not whether he was aware of it, he’s in charge and that he didn’t stop it dead is down to him alone. His office, his rules and the culture he quite clearly fostered

49 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Surely, surely, with all the overwhelming evidence, and often followed by admittance, of all these parties then the Met have to finally get involved?

This lying, self entitled, arrogant piece of excrement can't be judged harshly enough.

There’s no evidence, says the Met’s Assistant Deputy Commissioner for standards

The culture that Bicks mentioned is important here, his staff arranged a party in the PM’s back garden during lockdown. They obviously sauntered into Downing Street with armfuls of booze past the police knowing they were untouchable as he’d protect them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

The culture that Bicks mentioned is important here, his staff arranged a party in the PM’s back garden during lockdown. They obviously sauntered into Downing Street with armfuls of booze past the police knowing they were untouchable as he’d protect them.

It's actually Fishy Rishi's back garden, but he's certainly been keeping his head down

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

I’m still angry at the response from Grant Shapps I think it was “oh, so a group of people meeting in a room singing happy birthday and eating birthday cake is a party now is it?”

Errr yes it is you ignorant prick. 

• Like 1

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Met are now investigating parties at Downing Street.

This is bad in context.

As DAG says above, even if/when the Sue Gray report comes out, now it'll be 'we need to wait for the police investigation'.

Â