The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

18 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I know it has but who told the Met to go ahead with the investigation now?

Number 10 know the Sue Gray report will be bad so maybe they've asked/told the Met to do their investigation now to give them cover to withhold SG findings.

Yep - some democracy.

Sure everyone gets a vote. But control what they see and hear.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Personally I wouldn't even wipe my ar*e with such a xenophobic, lying, racist, nasty sludge of  newspaper.  

Never forget what they did on Hillsborough.

I don't disagree.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Sue Gray report to be published (well handed to Johnson) this week now apparently as the Police have no issue with it being published. 

I don't like the bloke and probably never will. But wouldn't he have been better coming clean saying it's a fair cop. I did what I had to do to get us through covid.

I mean the report is going to be open to interpretation anyway. I mean the daily mail with lead with 

"Gray Report clears Boris"  - whatever it says.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-sue-gray-has-received-photos-of-parties-in-downing-street-which-show-the-pm-next-to-wine-bottles-sky-news-understands-12525259

Sue Gray has received photos of Downing Street parties which include Boris Johnson and others close together with wine bottles, Sky News understands.

Yeah this guy’s done if there’s any truth to this.

Taken us for all for words removed

• Like 1

I’d love those pictures splattered all over the Daily Heil, Metro, The Sun and all other pro brexit, asswhipe media outlets that’s been bigging up Boris since he entered the scene. 

Would he just #^}^€ off already!?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I’d love those pictures splattered all over the Daily Heil, Metro, The Sun and all other pro brexit, asswhipe media outlets that’s been bigging up Boris since he entered the scene. 

Would he just #^}^€ off already!?

It’ll just be met with “give him a break, he’s having a drink in his garden. It’s not doing any harm” blah blah blah. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’ll just be met with “give him a break, he’s having a drink in his garden. It’s not doing any harm” blah blah blah. 

Followed by “and Labour would drink the blood of children if they got in, Boris had COVID from hiding in a fridge, give him a break”

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Starting to feel for Johnson in all this. The poor bastard was ambushed apparently.

You couldn't make the crap up could you some of these MP's are spouting to defend Johnson.

By his own wife!

Â