Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

I blame the fact that this thread didn't have the proper consecutive number on it, but instead the joke 99. Every other time it had the actual number and every other time we stayed up.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, villakram said:

Fair play to the fans who attended today... joke performance from the "players" yet again.

2016, a shit year.

I think performance would have been a more appropriate choice for the non-air air quotes there. 

1 hour ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

on a brighter note, one day the earth will be engulfed in flames as the sun expands and burns up every last remnant of human civilization, and any lingering earth-bound evidence of this relegation will be lost to the vast and indifferent universe.

on a darker note, in a distant galaxy in far flung future a cyborg with a fake Brummie accent will sit down to watch the real-time transmissions of this season on their retro flatscreen television, with their replica Villa scarf, and they will have to go through the heartbreak all over again.

I think you have made that up:)

26 minutes ago, YLN said:

I blame the fact that this thread didn't have the proper consecutive number on it, but instead the joke 99. Every other time it had the actual number and every other time we stayed up.

Yes, I agree. I never liked that either. 

Well we have been finally mathematically put out of our misery. Fitting it was down by yewunited who yet again picked up their annual 6 points againist us. I think they will miss us rolling over every season for 2 games.

Just because we all knew it was going to happen it doesn't make it any easier. It hurts to go down us pathetically without any fight or drive, under a caretaker manager who can't wait to be relieved of his duties.  It hurts that such a grand club as Aston Villa has become a byword of catastrophic bad management and complete poverty of ambition. It hurts to have such a feeble squad after spending nearly 50 million in the summer. It hurts to have players with such a lack of professionalism stealing a expensive living at this football club, while innocent support staff will be losing their jobs. It hurts to lose our Premier League status after 23 years, and top flight  status for 26 years.  It hurts to be now labelled as a future Leeds or Nottingham Forest. It hurts to realise that Bournemouth will have a far bigger spending power than us next season, when the Holte End is bigger than their entire stadium. And it hurts to be constantly lied to by our owner and board members of every new era post 2010 has in fact been a further step towards relegation, so unthinkable just half a dozen years ago.

Let us not forget what it feels like today. We need to remind Lerner for the rest of the season that under his watch he failed completely and he needs to sell up to a creditable bid at the earliest opportunity. This has to be the start of the fightback. We are not going to put up with any more of this shit. Starting right now.

• Like 1

I wonder what kind of prices they will charge next season? because I sure as shit ain't going to watch us play Huddersfield or Wigan for £30 plus

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I wonder what kind of prices they will charge next season? because I sure as shit ain't going to watch us play Huddersfield or Wigan for £30 plus

Damn right be interesting to see. Cannot believe we are likely to be in same league as burton Albion 

Â