Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Just glad it's finally over. Felt like the last few weeks have just been a constant wait for bad news. 

Now that it's actually confirmed we can hopefully move on and start preparing for next season.

Only 18 out of 60 something clubs have ever come back up at the first attempt? That should be our target now

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

After seeing Randy's attempts at business, I bet his dad wished he'd worn a condom.

He has certainly p!ssed away a good deal of the fortune his dad worked hard to create.

Reminds me of when you hear the stories of some aristocratic family hanging onto their decrepit old stately home because their great grandfather was a out of control mega rich lunatic who lost the centuries old family wealth on gambling and mad cap schemes. 

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I'm relieved we have gone down

We have been punching above our weight for a few seasons now and relegation was inevitable

Onwards and upwards get a decent manager in rebuild the squad from the bottom i'd get rid of nearly everyone and start fresh

New dawn

The problem has not been that we have been punching above our weight but that we have been punching below our weight. Jesus failing to keep pace with the Tesco bags Swansea bournemouth crystal Palace Norwich. It's criminal 

Edited by sidcow
Correction
  • Like 1

Let's say we top the table next year, personally I don't want to see any open top buses or civic receptions. A Facebook status from the club and then back to work is what I'd want to see. I'd be embarrassed any other way. 

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

what makes us so special that we wont gointo free fall like other clubs

Many clubs haven't gone into free fall. We're a lot bigger than Coventry so I don't think the comparison is all that relevant.

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're Villa and this isn't 15 years ago.

Coventry nearly doubled our current points when they went down...

I feel more nervous about our future. I can easily see this get worse. We really need a good summer with transfers in and out. Many many outs.

Championship will be something new and if we can be around the top 8 positions it will beat the last few seasons by some distance. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

we are the worst team in Premier League history and I be shocked if we bounced back straight away and be a minor upset if we make the play-offs next season

Actually we're not, although I do agree to an extent that coming straight back up will be a tough ask.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Probably more accurate marketing campaign...

CgMhf1zUYAEbXUG.jpg

Brilliant.

Could you please add to this by putting a beer on grealish and Gabby with a shish a pipe.

Any suggestions for Clarkand sinclair

• Like 1

Â