Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Some nice comments on Twitter, for whatever it's worth.

1.  In reply to Habibullah Khan

@HuK_6 Definitely. I really feel for them. Only ever had pleasant conversations with Villa fans and they were very supportive of Spurs

View conversation
    2 retweets3 likes

Retweeted

More
  2.  Shelley follows

Fair play to the Villa fans today. Kept singing and banter throughout.

0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

More

Villa are finally down then. It's Gerrard's birthday soon if they want to celebrate for him again.

View media
    0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

More
  4.  Fourth Official follows

feel so bad for villa

0 retweets5 likes

Retweet

Liked

More
  5.  jess and 14 others follow

Sad to see Aston Villa relegated. A great historic club with brilliant fans let down by a shady board and substandard mercenary players.

• Like 2

Very tough day today as a villa fan being born in 91 I have seen villa as one of the ever presents in the top division. There have been some ups and downs along the way but way too many downs. I have no love for this team but will always love the club.

There is a lot i'd like to express but cant seem to find the words I can only hope we finally find a man who can sort this mess out so we can bounce back onwards and upwards.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

on a brighter note, one day the earth will be engulfed in flames as the sun expands and burns up every last remnant of human civilization, and any lingering earth-bound evidence of this relegation will be lost to the vast and indifferent universe.

on a darker note, in a distant galaxy in far flung future a cyborg with a fake Brummie accent will sit down to watch the real-time transmissions of this season on their retro flatscreen television, with their replica Villa scarf, and they will have to go through the heartbreak all over again.

Love it. :D :D :D

18 minutes ago, powell91 said:

Very tough day today as a villa fan being born in 91 I have seen villa as one of the ever presents in the top division. There have been some ups and downs along the way but way too many downs. I have no love for this team but will always love the club.

There is a lot i'd like to express but cant seem to find the words I can only hope we finally find a man who can sort this mess out so we can bounce back onwards and upwards.

Hear hear mate, I was born in 89 so again a new experience for me and any Villa fan under 32 or so really.

Tbf I've thought we'd go down since September and walking out after a dismal home defeat to West Brom. It just had that feeling this was our time to go although I never thought we'd exit the league in such a dismal and disgraceful fashion.

One day we will be good again and we'll all be laughing about this season and finding it hard to believe the club was so poor, it will be like a mirage just like being relegated to league one in 2008 probably is for Leicester fans currently.

No idea when that will happen though, club has a lot of work to do and I can't see them getting all the major decisions correct as it's been beyond them at Premier league level.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Can people please stop saying "we'll be back". You have no idea what will happen and neither does anyone. A lot more teams have sunk without trace than bounced back from being relegated.

52% in Prem Era have never gotten back 

5 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Can people please stop saying "we'll be back". You have no idea what will happen and neither does anyone. A lot more teams have sunk without trace than bounced back from being relegated.

Yes sir, sorry sir, three bags full sir. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Hasta la vista

• Like 2

Â