Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

I'm sure if AL was alive he would say to Randy

" If I had a gun I would shoot you"

now where have I heard that before?

After seeing Randy's attempts at business, I bet his dad wished he'd worn a condom.

• Like 3

Am I the only one that doesn't even care? I had a ST for 10/11 seasons, it used to ruin my weekends when we lost. Over the last 3-4 years I just couldn't care less, the club has slowly sucked any joy away from watching Villa. 

• Like 3

Dont get me wrong I knew we were down from Christmas. However I must admit still felt a massive drop in my stomach when it was finally confirmed. 

I know I shouldnt have with the complete inevitability of it all, but it still hurts to see it in bold headlines!

I still care.....but those performances have been a perfect anecdote for depression.

for reasons other than just football.....thats the worst Villa team I have ever seen in over 50 years.

I would like to hear the players individual versions of why they have completely abandoned their professional pride....because i have never seen it to this degree before.

you would think some terrorist organisation had captured control of BMH.....It has been that bad.....or maybe they missed their turning and was at the Belfry every day

Dont get me wrong I knew we were down from Christmas. However I must admit still felt a massive drop in my stomach when it was finally confirmed. 

I know I shouldnt have with the complete inevitability of it all, but it still hurts to see it in bold headlines!

I honestly believed we were 100% down after the Watford defeat in November or whenever it was.

Am abroad with work so didn't see the game but I felt absolutely no different as I've known we were down for so long.

Am going Arsenal away, think it'll hit me when I'm smashed then. [emoji24]

23 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Just back from a day out, did I miss anything? ;)

3 Throw ins ....well worth seeing on MOTD:)

Edited by TRO

It's a strange feeling now that we are officially down. I think came to terms with it a long time ago, I'm still bloody angry about how it's been allowed to happen though. Everything's been said to death about how astonishingly disgraceful we've been so for me I just want to look forward now. I hope to McGrath now that Black only plays those that care, blood some youngsters and repay the fans in the last few games by giving us something we can support. 

Lets also hope a new manager isn't far away, whoever that might be, and let's hear from the club about what their intentions are for the Championship. We need to look forward now and we need to be united. If we can get the changes we all want then I'm actually looking forward to next season. As long as we have some faith that the club wants to rectify things and properly rebuild. 

If nothing changes and we carry on in the same vein as the last six years? Well, I don't want to think about that right now. It's the weekend and I don't like being depressed. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I'm looking forward to it already! I assume all three went straight to united players? 

Not quite that good:D

ps look I have to stop it ....I love the club and it really is not funny.

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not quite that good:D

ps look I have to stop it ....I love the club and it really is not funny.

Gallows humour is all I've got to detach myself from being upset. It's really very sad that so many die hard Villa fans have become detached. 

• Like 1

If 5 years ago someone would have predicted this.....I would have said they were mad.

I know and everyone knows of the poor decisions that have been made......but I think some of those decisions were far worse than poor.....bordering on absurd.

• Like 1

It's a big blow but softened by knowing it was inevitable some time ago, I actually feel relieved. Lots of work to do, but really looking forward to:

1. Getting rid of the chancers, **** losers and mercenaries in our squad. The PL is full of them and there is no place for them in the championship. Good bloody ridden to you cancers at our club.

2. An interesting season next year where getting promotion will feel like winning the PL or qualifying for the Champions League, and hopefully we may stand a chance of this so enthusiasm for the club and its games might return.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Gallows humour is all I've got to detach myself from being upset. It's really very sad that so many die hard Villa fans have become detached. 

I think it is the level of incompetency that has bewildered so many of us.

We have all been going down to Villa Park for so many years and changes have happened.....Each time a change of manager is made we all basically say to ourselves, they know what they are doing, they will get it right.......That has been a distant echo in our heads for years and it has been allowed to go on...total and utter incompetency.

Edited by TRO

I'm relieved we have gone down

We have been punching above our weight for a few seasons now and relegation was inevitable

Onwards and upwards get a decent manager in rebuild the squad from the bottom i'd get rid of nearly everyone and start fresh

New dawn

Â