Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

I've been thinking and this is the best way to be relegated, can't feel sorry for ourselves, can't blame luck ,injuries or others. It has been coming such a long time that I don't care as much as I once did and we have a team full of players who don't give a f$$k about the club therefore I don't give a f$$k about them players. If this had come directly off the back of MON's reign It would have been so much harder for me to take as I had hope for a bright future at that time.

I was literally sick when the whistle went so I missed most of what happened after. I have an empty feeling.. The PL table next season won't include our famous name.

I think it will be good for us in the long term, but it hurts like hell in the short term.

VTID.

Now announce the new guy!

• Like 2

I accepted this in January so it's just been a matter of time for me. You know what though, I'm looking forward to next season. Something fresh and new I've not experienced and we might even win some games. Bring it on.

• Like 2

Though I accepted months ago that relegation was a certainty, I don't think this has really sunk in. 

Thanks Randy. 

Edited by av1

This is a terrible terrible day. Although I've known it was coming for months it is still an awful feeling.

An absolute travesty of mis-management and Lerner, you are an absolute disgrace to the human race. Hiding in the US while people bear the brunt 1000's of miles away. People you have nothing in common with nor ever will due to the fact you inherited over a billion dollars. You **** rocket polisher.

Â