Adama Traore

mwj

If we want this guy and he ends up at Stoke, Randy needs to take a long hard look in the mirror as this is a tangible measure of how far we have fallen.

This....and our league position in recent seasons, falling attendances, the squad of players, and every news article about us since MON left!

Does Micah Richards joining us mean Man City have fallen? Players join clubs for loads of different reasons. We've signed a lot of players this summer that seem to make your statement seem silly.

Guyyyys, come on. He's going to Stoke. Its basically a done deal.

We are probably looking at other players - or at least I hope we are.

What makes you say that?

What evidence do you have to support this statement?

That he's at the Stoke ground? :lol:

Yep. That and the fact Stoke have signed most of the Barcelona Youth, who are probably friends of his.

Guyyyys, come on. He's going to Stoke. Its basically a done deal.

We are probably looking at other players - or at least I hope we are.

What makes you say that?

What evidence do you have to support this statement?

That he's at the Stoke ground? :lol:

Yep. That and the fact Stoke have signed most of the Barcelona Youth, who are probably friends of his.

How I see it too 

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20150804/201108513727/adama-se-vera-manana-con-muniesa-y-bojan.html

Adama Traoré follows his private tour of the north of England , meeting with their representatives in the different teams that have moved her interest in acquiring his services ahead of next season. Barca striker visit Wednesday facilities first team interested in him almost two years ago: the Stoke City .

Adama had dinner last night with leaders of the English club, who confirmed the financial offer and its desire to reach a transfer agreement with the club . In addition, he has been invited to visit their facilities, where he will meet with the first team coach, Mark Hughes , and they will be reunited with two exfutbolistas the club , defender Marc Muniesa and striker Bojan . And with his former teammate in Junior A , Moha , who also signed this summer by Stoke City .

Mark Hughes is keen to hire a wide player and Adama is number one on your list, but is aware of the interest shown by other clubs. Today, his great rival is Aston Villa .

Sergio Molina comes from Madrid

Yesterday also came to Stoke Sergio Molina, the captain of Real Madrid Juvenil A, of the same generation as Adama, and against which he has faced countless times. Just signed tomorrow and will train with his new team

Not sure we were ever interested from the start, probably just his agent saying to us 'hey you bought Crespo right? Can you stick in a cheeky bid or declare some interest in another one of my guys as a favour.'

Terrific player but surely we need a centre forward if we are not signing Adebeyawn and more importantly a new central defender far more than we need a winger as Ayew, Grealish, Gil, Sinclair, Robinson all can fulfil aspects of that role and if we are playing with attacking wingbacks then again we probably wouldn't be playing wingers also. Sherwood seems to love a diamond :)

Edited by VillanousOne

No chance of him coming here IMO.

IF the reports that he is coming to our ground this afternoon to see the facilities, to meet the manager and the players, are true, then why not?

I simply doubt that they are. That strikes me as very unusual.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Why not ?

Reports seem tenuous in light of him actually being at Stoke who have purchased a number of ex Barca players. Furthermore, while our infrastructure is far superior (as is our name and heritage) it remains that Stoke have established themselves as a top half team in recent seasons while we have been in mediocrity.

All my opinion and I am hoping to be proved wrong as in the videos he looks a real talent. 

IF the reports that he is coming to our ground this afternoon to see the facilities, to meet the manager and the players, are true, then why not?

I simply doubt that they are. That strikes me as very unusual.

Absolutely - If the reports are true and he genuinely has an open mind then I think we could persuade him. I just think our name has been dropped into reports.

So not "no chance"?

Maybe a little strong - simply based on my doubting the reports to be honest.

Â