Adama Traore

mwj

ABte3W.jpg

So I spotted this chap on my train this morning!!  I was travelling from London to Manchester (Sparky obviously got off at Stoke), so he certainly wasn't involved in the wining and dining of Mr Traore in Stoke's finest eateries last night.

I eventually plucked up the courage to ask him if he was on his way to meet up with a potential new signing (about the time he was getting off).  At that point he genuinely looked at me as if I was the slime that had just crawled up from the sewer!  Now, was that the actions of a manager upset that had just lost out on a player or is he just a grumpy ****er who took exception to a random bloke noseying into his business?

You decide!

You were sitting there taking photos of him

Did I hear Randy flew in yesterday maybe to sweeten the deal for this kid?

Double facial?

Edit: Damn, sloppy seconds

Edited by sne

ABte3W.jpg

So I spotted this chap on my train this morning!! I was travelling from London to Manchester (Sparky obviously got off at Stoke), so he certainly wasn't involved in the wining and dining of Mr Traore in Stoke's finest eateries last night.

I eventually plucked up the courage to ask him if he was on his way to meet up with a potential new signing (about the time he was getting off). At that point he genuinely looked at me as if I was the slime that had just crawled up from the sewer! Now, was that the actions of a manager upset that had just lost out on a player or is he just a grumpy ****er who took exception to a random bloke noseying into his business?

You decide!

Isn't that Ailsa from Home and Away?

• Like 4

ABte3W.jpg

So I spotted this chap on my train this morning!!  I was travelling from London to Manchester (Sparky obviously got off at Stoke), so he certainly wasn't involved in the wining and dining of Mr Traore in Stoke's finest eateries last night.

I eventually plucked up the courage to ask him if he was on his way to meet up with a potential new signing (about the time he was getting off).  At that point he genuinely looked at me as if I was the slime that had just crawled up from the sewer!  Now, was that the actions of a manager upset that had just lost out on a player or is he just a grumpy ****er who took exception to a random bloke noseying into his business?

You decide!

Nah he's like that all the time.

ABte3W.jpg

You decide!

I have decided you must have some serious wealth if you can afford Virgin first class tickets 

Â